Bloodlust of Three Legends.

"War does not determine who is right only who is left."

-Bertrand Russell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

Thank you for showing me through life, also for trying to pardon me from this life but that can't happen. It is a Clan Heads responsibility to pay for their subject's sins.

Sincerely,

Rikaze Hisuke-Uchiha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobirama looks at his lover, tears falling from his face. He knew what would happen, yet he still came. He sacrificed himself to save his people, the ultimate sacrifice. He didn't know what to feel. He was just stuck there.

Madara looks at the last name Rikaze Hisuke-Uchiha he owned up to it. He was shocked to say the least as he looked at his dieing great grandson, tears threatening to fall out of the war-lords eyes. It was just like Izuna, he would have to go through life like this again.

Hashirama cries, he considered this boy as a brother. He wanted to see his ototou get married, but now he will never get the chance. He wanted to see happy tears on his brother's face, the family they would make but that was robbed from him.

Kakashi looked at his dying teammate with tears in his eyes. He thought this boy would have gone rogue but that didn't happen. He stayed true. He died for his clan and two villages. He let another of his teammates die.

Sasuke didn't like him, as he remained indifferent. The blood tears tell different stories. He looked at the name on the letter again Rikaze Hisuke-Uchiha. They could have been related and he never knew. He wasn't the only one left, and he never knew it.

Naruto couldn't move, he grew up with Rikaze. He liked Rikaze for a while where he wanted him more than Sasuke. He didn't know what to do anymore. "No no no no no, he isn't dead yet he is still breathing right?"

Everyone looked at him, Tobirama checked sure enough there was a plus it was weak but weak is still there. "There is but I don't know how long he will last."

Tobirama, Madara, and Hashirama blame themselves. They should have helped.

An elderly lady walks out of her house, her eyes saddened, her arms holding flowers walking towards the graveyard. Her kimono has the Hisuke clan symbol on the back.

The group goes to the elder woman, "excuse me miss, do you know something who can help him." The older woman looks at Rikaze's body and her eyes widen.

"Rikaze-sama." She drops her flowers, puts a hand on his chest. Her hand glows green and she just nods.

They go to a great house in the back of the clan residency, the roof carved with the Hisuke clan symbol. The giant house has a traditional japanese appearance.

They enter the house looking around. "Can you take off his weapons while I go get someone to remove this poison? I just hope it's not too late." Her black eyes never leave him.

Everyone looks around finding the walls carved with battles. At the head is a man with two tantos, his stance is the same as Rikaze's but he has a blindfold on.

Too engrossed in the carvings on the wall to notice that a man and woman entered. Tobirama turns to the new people hand on his sword, "friend or foe?"

The two people look at Rikaze laying down. "Friend, can we look at Rikaze-sama? We are medics."

The two put a hand on his stomach looking for a wound, when they found it their eyes changed. "Rin, he won't make it if we don't do it now." Rin nods his head.

The woman walks to Team 7 and 1 escorting them out. "I will tell you about what is happening here. What do you know?"

"We know that there is a civil war here caused by Danza." Kakashi said.

"Ok so you most of it, what you don't know is most of the side branch supports Danza. That's the problem. If he didn't have all of those followers then we could take him." She looks down sad, tears in her eyes.

"Kaura, my brother died yesterday. He was a better medic than my younger brother Rin. Don't worry I can guarantee he won't die but I don't know when he will wake up." She puts her hand on the walls, the most recent battle.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Tobirama shouts, worry was killing him.

"Look he will live, you have more than me." The woman says.

"What do you mean?" Hashirama asks.

"My brother will die. He is taking the poison in himself. There is no way my brother will live." Tears fill the woman's eyes then fall down her cheeks.

"There is no other way?" Hashirama asks, him doubting his own healing abilities. He thought he had nothing else to learn but how wrong he is and was.

"No, why must my family die?" Sura cries, her eyes glowing green. She goes into the room where her brother lays dead on the ground. A smile on his face.

She cries, another of her family dead. She will not let Danza get away with this.

When everyone leaves Hashirama, Tobirama, and Madara stay. They look at Rikaze's body and tears in their eyes.

"This man will not live." Madara says, his voice promised death to Danza and his supporters.

"I agree." Hashirama has never really liked killing but this man must die.

Tobirama didn't say a word he grabbed Rikaze's body and moved it to the main bed. Madara could feel his chakra, it wasn't pretty to say the least.

He wanted to kill, the last time Madara felt something like this it was during the Warring Clan Era. Tobirama was out for blood. Someone hurt the person he looked his whole life for. Danza signed his death warrant on this day.