The Three Legendary Shinobi?

"You don't have to worry about the person who cares, but the person who does not have regard for anything including human life, or themselves."

-Belial Sung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

"Everyone tomorrow is going to be a test. Don't eat breakfast if you do eat breakfast you will most will throw it up." The three boys just looked at banshee. With that Kakashi Shunshied away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura just stormed off tears in her eyes. She was sad that Sasuke would never be hers. She could never accept that he was his soulmate.

Chaw! I wish I could kill Naruto, that demon doesn't deserve to live! I will kill him for my Sasuke-kun. She stayed awake thinking of ways to kill a certain blonde

While Sakura was thinking of ways to kill Naruto, he lay in Sasuke's arms all warm. "You know she's gonna try to kill me"

"Hn." Naruto is getting used to his language while Rikaze is trying to teach it to him. Sasuke's grip got tighter.

"Goodnight teme." He laughed, cuddling his whisked cheeks further into Sasuke's chest.

"Goodnight dope." They both went to sleep.

On the other side of the village, Rikaze can't even sleep. You see Naruto doesn't think about him anymore. Sasuke never really was considered as a friend. The poor boy was all alone in a village that thought of him as only a demon.

The beating stopped though that was a plus, however that didn't mean anything though after all, the cunning fox is just as deadly as the violent wolf.

All Rikaze ever wanted was happiness. He lost his family to who even knows what, he has no soulmate, and his friend is too busy with his soulmate.

Rikaze takes his Hidden leaf headband inches above this is a kunai. He has thought about this more than once -going rouge-.

He doesn't know if he should though. As always he doesn't, he takes his headband and puts it back around his neck.

He stares at the Hokage mountain looking at Lord First and Lord Second wondering what would happen if the two of them ever came back.

He activates his poison eye and prays to Kami, Sage of Six Paths, and the Shinigami. I know I have no rights to say this but I think whatever I have done in the past doesn't deserve this kind of punishment. So please as the last Hisuke in this hell of a village I ask you give me my soulmate mark, please give me a soul.

Tears fall from his face crying himself to sleep, again.

Kami, Hagaromo, the Shinigami, Madara Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, and Tobirama Senju just stare at the boy.

"My soulmate doesn't deserve this. Brother, how far our village has fallen. They're even worse than the Uchiha's." Tobirama wants nothing more than to comfort his soulmate and future lover.

Madara walks and sits on the mat, "This is why you don't leave things like villages to the Senju clan, they can't even do that right. How does it feel water brat, your soulmate, the one you looked everywhere for will never know you."

"Shut up Uchiha bastard at least I have one that didn't get married out of convenience" Madara looked at Hashirama and blushed.

"Language!" Hashirama hits his brother on the head but after so many years getting hit on the head you don't feel it anymore.