The Bell Test and The Truth.

"Respect yourself and others will respect you."

-Confucius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

The three legendary shinobi, with Rikaze in toe, head to the training location for Team 7. Rikaze was nervous while the rest was most indifferent, Hashirama on the other hand was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobirama, Hashirama, Madara, and Rikaze arrived at the training ground. You may be asking did they have breakfast? Yes yes they did.

Naruto and Sasuke are all lovey-dovey. Naruto in his lap laying against his chest. Sakura is staring at Naruto thinking of ways to kill him.

Tobirama sits down under a tree waiting for Kakashi to arrive while watching his uke meditate, the wind blowing his long bi-colored hair around.

Hashirama and Madara were enjoying the outdoors hand in hand. They knew that this was the only time they could be happy. Not caring about the rules, clans, or the village.

"Rikaze, come here." Tobirama ordered and for some reason Rikaze's feet just took him to the Second Hokage.

Rikaze sat in between Tobirama's legs, as they were spreaded enough for his little body.

"Ma ma, since we have three new cute little genins we will do introductions. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes, I have a lot. My hobbies, I don't really have that many. My dreams, never really thought about it." Kakashi says

Hashirama just smiles and jumps up and down. "My name is Hashirama Senju. I like my soulmate, my brothers, Rikaze, and my clan. I dislike what this village came to be. My hobbies are being with my family and soulmate, not to mention being outside. My dream is to have a life that I couldn't have in my first."

"Spiky hair, your next." Kakashi said.

"Hn. My name is Madara Uchiha." Madara stopped sharing he didn't say anything else but his name.

Kakashi just sweat dropped, "Second Hokage, look alike." Tobirama was pissed he was the Second Hokage not a simple fan boy.

"My name is Tobirama. My likes are Rikaze, my brothers, and work. My dislikes are goddamn Uchihas. My hobbies are keeping the Uchihas in check. My dream is to have a good life with Rikaze." Tobirama's voice only raised when he said Uchihas.

"Why would you wanna be with a demon like Rikaze? He can't offer you anything." Sakura said, putting her hand on her flat chest, trying to make her ass seem bigger. Tobirama just looked away from her trying not to kill her.

"Today you will have a test, if you fail said test you are banned from the team and will not become a genin." Kakashi brings out three bells, "You must get one of these bells." Before pinky could ask questions he continued, "This means four of you will go back home. When I count to three you will come at me with the intent to kill."

"1"

Naruto and Rikaze along with Sasuke give each other a quick nod.

"2"

Rikaze and Naruto attack together, "Shadow Manipulation: Shadow Switch" Rikaze appears out of Kakashi's shadow behind him, his sword to Kakashi's throat.

Damn I really can't relax around this one. I can't feel Hashirama, Tobirama, or Madara. Ma ma, this will be troublesome. The only thing I have to worry about is keeping my head. Kakashi was right; he just told the three top shinobis in history to come with the intent to kill.