Zabuza and The Hisuke Clan Plan

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you make your move, fall like a thunderbolt"

-Sun Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

Naruto heard something in the trees and bushes, throwing a shuriken to a white bunny. Everyone gets interpreted by Tobirama and Kakashi shouting, "DUCK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sword stuck in the tree and a man standing on it back turned towards Team 7. He jumps off ripping his executioner blade out of the tree. "Kakashi No Sharingan."

"Demon of The Mist, everyone watch out he's skilled in the silent killing art." This caused Rikaze to chuckle a tiny bit. Although that little bit was noticed by everyone currently there.

Tazuna just looked at him like he stupid. Everyone else wanted to know what was funny.

"Something funny brat?" Zabuza asked.

"Are you really called the Demon of the Mist? It's not that I don't like it, no not at all I think it's cool." Everyone else is just stuck on the fact that this is what he is laughing about. Rikaze gets serious and his tone goes dead again, "There were two shinobi who were the Demon Brothers. Are you related?"

Everyone chuckles or smirks at this while Tazuna just shakes in fear. "No."

For he who can laugh in the face of danger is someone to watch out for.

"Oh I see. Here I was hoping for some comedy." He turned towards the overpowered men telling them to stand down. He wants to do something that is quite foolish; negotiating.

"Laugh in the afterlife." He goes to charge at Rikaze and they engage into a kenjutsu battle.

"You do know that Gato is using you. He has no desire to pay you. If you would like I could pay you what he is." A man who wants money will always want money.

"Oh yeah, and what would you have me do?" As they have this conversation they still cross swords.

"Kill Gato and his men, if you're lucky you could have a home in the Hidden Leaf and earn a nice wage there. You would have a nice house in my clan e-state." He wouldn't have to worry about money or really anything.

"If you're lying about Gato I will kill you myself. How did you know about this anyway?" To Zabuza this sounded like a good idea after all he could bring Haku and his family they wouldn't have to starve.

"Rikaze Hisuke." The Hisuke Clan, masters in spy networks and assassition leave it to them to gather info. After all, never live in a world where you don't know what's going on.

Zabuza laughed, this was funny. He crossed swords with the Hisuke Prodigy he heard so much about. With that he left.

Hashirama ran up to him picking him up and hugging him. "Good job, that's how a leader is supposed to hand things."

Sasuke is, once again, jealous. He didn't think that he was just going to fight him not caring about or thinking about other outcomes.

Naruto was surprised, Rikaze thought of that while holding his own in a kenjutsu fight.

Kakashi didn't know what to think. He was just confused, he knew he was a clan head and also what clan he belonged to. But he didn't know that meant he had A BLOODY SPY NETWORK.

"Good job, using your connections to think of another way out. Very cunning." That is why he picked the fox for Rikaze. He was every ounce a fox in human skin.

"I agree with the Senju brat. You faced a stronger opponent who you knew you couldn't beat and used it to your advantage." Madara said, ruffling his hair.

They started walking again to the boat. Naruto still didn't know how he knew what condition that Zabuza lived in. "How did you know how he lived?"

"As soon as we left I sent a letter attached to a falcon to my spies in Kirigakure." Naruto was surprised.

Naruto was not super smart but he wasn't dumb as his mask. He knew what he had in him, his family, and he understood his teachers. He wasn't a prodigy but he was at the same time.

Naruto just walked away. Completing the formation once again. Tobirama and Rikaze in the front a good distance away. Hashirama and Madara on either side of Tazuna. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto in the back.

They got to the boat they had. "Sorry but I can only have five in the boat including myself."

Kakashi thought of a good formation but it would require Rikaze water walking. "Rikaze, can you water walk." Rikaze nodded his head.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama, you three in the boat. Madara, Tobirama, Rikaze and I will walk." They walk off, small conversions starting between everyone.

Madara and Hashirama were talking about how this wasn't a good formation, but it was wise to keep Rikaze and Tobirama out of the boat.

Naruto was trying to sooth Sasuke, as again Rikaze can do something he can't.

Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha paradise, while Tobirama recognized it and wanted to destroy it. He had another problem to fix, his uke.

He walked over to Rikaze breaking formation just a little. "Why are you pissy?"

"That's the kunai saying the shuriken isn't deadly." Tobirama rolls his eyes.

"You read the letter then, I suppose. What are your true options?" Tobirama asked.

"I either give them permission to send shinobi here giving them power or I marry a woman and have children. I don't want to marry a person other than you. I know I haven't known you long but I feel like I've known you for a lifetime." Rikaze said tears were threatening to come out.

Rikaze didn't want to lose his soulmate or the man he came to love. Why does life have to be so cruel? "What happens when they get power?" Tobirama asked.

"By all rights they would have clan head status if Danza is sent here. As my uncle, he has a right to challenge my power. The only way he can however is if I mess something up." Rikaze wasn't about to give him a reason to take his legacy away.

"When he takes the clan what are his intentions?" Tobirama wanted to know he wanted to solve this. If he can solve this he can be with his lover.

"I don't know, but my father did whatever he could to make sure his brother never had true power." Rikaze said, trying to come up with more than plan.

"You could select the shinobi yourself." Rikaze shook his head, yes then no.

"Yes and no. If I could have the time I would. There are papers I need to get done here. If I don't get them done then he could say that it was neglect of my clan." He was right, it could but it would be pushing it.

An idea popped into Tobirama's head, "Shadow Clones."

Again Rikaze forgets about them. He could get paperwork done and select trust worthy shinobi along with their families to live in the Hidden Leaf.

"Now we just need the time but leave that to me. Hokage-sama will let us know if it's a mission assigned to us, right?" Tobirama gets his idea.

Have Rikaze give the Hokage a mission to ask for Team 7, not only will he have protection but he will also get time to go. A mission is a mission. All they have to get done with this bridge building A-mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So glad I thought of an idea. I really had to think of a solution to the problem I made I feel dumb.