The Village and Zabuza's decision.

"The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

-Sun Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

Have Rikaze give the Hokage a mission to ask for Team 7, not only will he have protection but he will also get time to go. A mission is a mission. All they have to get done with this bridge building A-mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while they arrive at the shore. Rikaze goes to help Tazuna while Madara helps Hashirama. Sasuke jumps out and gives Naruto a hand out.

"I have a house this way but it can't hold all of you." Tazuna said, making Hashirama shake his head.

"No it's ok I will take care of it, after all I have to do my part here." Hashirama was more than well versed in making things to sleep in.

Hashirama goes to build a temporary living structure, and Madara follows him.

Rikaze and Tobirama go into the woods looking for something to hunt as a thanks. "I heard this village's food and health is horrible."

Tobirama nods his head yes, "it always was."

They head into the town part of the village. People leaned against the walls, they looked like they hadn't eaten in days, coughing, people shivering from the cold.

As a clan head Rikaze has seen a lot of things in his life but this, this takes the cake. This village doesn't just need help it requires it.

"Your brother is a great healer right? Could he help here? I can't watch the innocent people hurt, after all they have done nothing wrong." Tobirama nodded his head.

"He could, I don't know how long it would take. But just healing these people wouldn't be enough there is a sickness going around. They probably got it from living like this." Rikaze took Tobirama's words into his head.

"I see, so we fix the way they live then we have a solution. Then we find the root and kill it." Rikaze said with a voice full of determination he wanted this, no he needed to do this.

Tobirama smiles, causing Rikaze to blush, and chuckles. "Yeah but you gotta find it. I am not telling it to you."

As if on cue a falcon with a scroll flew onto Rikaze's arm.

Lord Rikaze Hisuke,

As per your request we have found out about Gato. He has been draining all sources of income; he also uses his power and influence to keep the people in line.

Many people have been killed because of this tyrant. We await your orders and we will gladly take this man out.

Sincerely,

HSO operative

Tiger

"Looks like we have a solution, Gato is dying." Rikaze takes a deep breath, "with or without Zabuza's help."

Tobirama sees the Will of Fire in Rikaze's eyes and it burns bright. "We will" he picks him up in his arms, "baby boy."

They walk around the town a little more, assessing the damage along with the plan to help.

Tobirama feels a familiar chakra along with a new one, he turns to see Zabuza and a femish boy. Rikaze jumps down from his lover's arms and gets into business mode.

Rikaze looks at the demon right in the eyes, not caring about the difference in height. "Do you have your answer?"

Zabuza shakes his head yes. "It's going to be a pleasure working with you."

"I agree." Rikaze said.

Tobirama looks over to the group making a plan he can only think of, this is going to be one hell of a man. Maybe he would make a better Hokage.

Once the planning is done they go to the temporary site Hashirama built, it's not much but it's something that'll keep the rain and mist out. They set their stuff down, leaving to tell the rest team of their plan.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" Hashirama yells, Kakashi and Naruto nodding their heads in agreement.

"No I am not, can you do it or not. We have to help these people or they will all die." Rikaze says he doesn't want to leave these people alone and he won't.

"It's not that I can't. The people suffering from cold will need blankets. We will need someone to capture food. It's your plan, tell us." Kakashi says

"Naruto, Madara, Sasuke you guys get food. Hashirama, your healing. Kakashi you're on blankets. Tobirama, Zabuza, and I will take Gato. Understood?" Nobody could deny he was a natural born leader.

Kakashi felt like his leader role was being taken but this is his plan and it looks good so far. He was worried about his student, Rikaze.

They all went to their sleeping arrangements. Madara laying in Hashirama's arms. Naruto found comfort in Sasuke's arms, while Rikaze was lying on Tobirama's chest. Getting well rested, there will be a bloody day tomorrow that will test so much after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is kind of short but hopefully the next won't be.