Enter: Hashirama, Tobirama, and Madara!

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight."

-Sun Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

Madara and Hashirama get the chance to truly be together while Tobirama is happy he found the soulmate he was always looking for. This time nothing will ever get in his way and if they do Kami have mercy on their souls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobirama looks around pissed. He knows there is nobody there but he can't imagine what it is like to grow up with nobody there. He might have lived in a time of war but he had his brother Hashirama not to mention his other brothers. While his soulmate had nobody at age 6.

A boy with black and white hair, green and black eyes, standing five foot three stands there ready to attack. "Who do you think are standing on my clan's grounds? If you don't leave I will kill you."

Madara just laughs walking forward testing the poor Rikaze. "Who do you think you are testing me, little Hisuke?"

Rikaze throws three kunai at him, Madara being Madara he deflects all the kunai and waits for a new attack. "Shadow Manipulation: Shadow Switch" Rikaze whispers, appearing behind the legendary Uchiha with a sword to his neck. "I will ask again who you are?"

Madara gets replaced with a log while he comes from behind the trees and claps. "Good job kid. You could be better than the water brat over there, with enough training that is."

Tobirama is proud of his little soulmate after all that was a smart move. It wasn't flashy nor was it overboard it was what the situation called for. He knew Rikaze was a prodigy but this just proves it.

Hashirama hands Rikaze the paper that the Hokage gave him. He reads it and sighs. "Do you mind introducing yourselves? Name and if you want whatever you would like to say."

Hashirama steps forward, "Hashirama Senju."

Tobirama looks Rikaze in the eyes, "Tobirama Senju."

Madara just stands there with a bored expression on his face that never goes away, "Madara Uchiha."

They walk around the clan compound. Till Hashirama asked a question it would look weird if they didn't. "What happened to your clan, if you don't mind?"

Rikaze stops, looks around then answers, "They all died." No emotion on his face, not a tear in his eye, not a flich in his face, this boy has suffered. This much is clear. He is a true ninja of the hidden leaf and worthy to be with a senju of the warring clan era.

Rikaze looks at the men, thinks of what his parents told him about the three shinobi and get a good understanding of the situation. "You are the three legendary shinobi correct?"

This time Hashirama gets serious, "How did you know this?" This tone was used to order armies; it gave many kill orders and even stopped a war.

"I would like to know as well" Madara said standing next to Hashirama, fond of his commanding voice. That voice he also uses on him and it's enough to make him melt.

"Lets see; Senju's are mostly wiped out; the only one left is Tsunade. You are not her and she didn't have kids yet. Uchiha Sasuke is the only one left besides Itachi. You also have the names of three most important shinobi in history. You also look like the two on the Hokage Mountain well just younger. If there are you two it's not that far fetched for Madara Uchiha to be here as well." He finished explaining his theory after all his clan is good for figuring things out.