A New Dream and Goal.

"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment."

-Lao Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on: A Hisuke and a Senju

Tobirama knew how to read between the lines. Danza basically said 'we don't care about your soulmate marrying Itachi for the better of the clan.'

This did not make the Second Hokage happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Rikaze woke up he noticed all of his paperwork was completed except a certain letter from Danza Hisuke. He read the letter he was mad, no he was livid.

He looked around for Tobirama but instead was met with a hyperactive Hashirama.

"He went to go training, if you want to you could catch him." Rikaze just shakes his head.

"No, it's good." Rikaze has a lot more on his mind than he wants. Some of his clansmen want him to marry out of convenience while he wants a happy life.

Rikaze walks to the training ground, waiting under a tree for the lazy sensei to show along with everyone else.

Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara arrive not long after. "What did you do, Senju brat?"

"What did I do? I did nothing." Tobirama was mad not only because Rikaze was ignoring him he didn't know why but he didn't have a good feeling.

Kakashi arrives, "We have a higher ranking mission. We need to go to Lord Third."

"Finally, I thought I was going to die after all those little missions." Naruto really was happy he didn't wanna pull weeds again or chase after a cat.

"Hn." The Uchiha's answer to everything.

"YAY!" Hashirama shouted.

Tobirama and Rikaze were happy they just wouldn't say.

When they got to the Hokage office Hiruzen was doing his work, after all he didn't want a hell day. When Team 7 entered they got on one knee bowing their heads, this shocked the Hokage.

"Welcome Team 7, your mission is escorting a bridge builder home." He turned to the ANBU, "bring him in."

A drunken man stumbled in, not only smelling of it he reeked. None of Team 7 could stand the smell. "How do you expect these brats to take me home." He points to Rikaze and Naruto, "especially those brats. Your mothers cooking dinner go home and eat."

"Shadow Manipulation: Shadow Switch." Rikaze whispered. He appeared behind the man, his sword to his throat, surprising him, making him think twice.

"Ma ma Fox, your job is not to kill the person you're supposed to protect him." Fox, Rikaze, just bowed as an apology.

"Yes sir." He walked back to his place, proud of what he did. He showed the grey-haired man that none of these boys are weak.

"Anyway you are to guard him while he builds a bridge." Hizuren says. Looking over the request. "You may leave now. Tobirama, Madara, Hashirama, you will stay while I talk to you." Naruto, Sasuke, and Rikaze bowed and left.

The ANBU sweat dropped knowing what they all were going to be, ANBU. After all they had the creator on their team, and he always wants order.

"The only reason I am giving this mission to a genin team is because it's this team. There will be complications and I am counting on you to keep those boys safe." Hizuren really was worried if these men who are now boys didn't agree.