𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄. || 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.

[RANBOO ENDING - MAIN ENDING. THIS WAS LOWKEY RUSHED.]

During that period where Ranboo and I held each other close, I couldn't help but wonder.

"Ranboo?" I mumbled curiously, the brunette looking at me with the most love and admiration I'd ever seen in his gaze. He raised a brow, which made me smile. "Does this mean we're together?" my voice was soft, he paused for a moment to process it all.

Ranboo then smiled like an idiot and squeezed me tighter, laughing happily. "Yeah! Only if you're okay with that?" he looked at me as I hugged him tighter with a smile. He laughed, nodding. "Alright, alright. I'll take that as a yes." he hummed, holding me to his chest and nuzzling the side of my head. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, closing his eyes with a sigh.

Ranboo and I had stayed like that for a long time, cuddled close and exchanging gentle kisses. At one point we had gotten up and eaten dinner, but then went right back to his room for snuggle time.

Ranboo checked the time on his phone, making me look over and check as well.

12:23 AM.

Ranboo then got up, stretching and starting to put on his shoes. "Come on, (Y/N), let's get going!" he whispered, making me tilt my head to the side.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, Ranboo not answering me and signaling to my shoes. I reluctantly followed the orders, slipping my shoes. He then gently took my hand, going out of his bedroom and sneaking downstairs. We slipped out of the front door after he grabbed his bag and sprinted down the street with a laugh. Ranboo led me off to the city area of town, slowing his pace and bouncing with a kick in his step.

"Let's get some ice-cream, shall we?" he smiled at me as he spoke, ushering me to follow. My eyes widened as a smile ran across my face, almost like his smile gave me one. We walked happily, hand in hand, a soft hum coming from Ranboo. "This brings back memories. Let's just not get grounded this time." he teased, laughing and raising a brow at me. I giggled in response, nodding quickly. He walked into the ice cream parlor, getting his usual and looking at me.

"Still the same," I reassured, a nod coming from him as he ordered my usual as well. We sat down at a table, eating our ice cream. Ranboo seemed to be in a rush, my eyebrows furrowing. He looked at me curiously as he stuffed his face.

"What? We have a night of wonders! I don't have time to waste!" he mumbled, looking away shyly. I laughed and raised a brow. "It's okay, go ahead. I'll hurry." I said, starting to eat faster. He followed my rhythm, the both of us finishing around the same time.

We threw out our cups, Ranboo leading me off deeper into the city. Subtle rain started coming from the sky, Ranboo's eyes widening as he tugged me under an area. I squeaked, the boy holding me close to his chest. "Goddamn it," Ranboo mumbled as the rain picked up. He sighed, looking at me apologetically. I moved up, kissing his cheek. A blush danced across his cheeks as he quickly looked away and grumbled shyly. I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully and nudging him. We sat down under the area, looking at the rain in front of us. I leaned into Ranboo, resting my head against his shoulder and hugging his arm.

"Hm?" he looked at me, smiling at me and laughing. "What is it, angel?" he cooed, my cheeks turning pink from the nickname. He chuckled at my response, nudging me slightly. "What, can't handle nicknames?" he teased, making me pout.

"Shut up," I mumbled, laughing a little and hiding my face with his arm. He rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall and sighing softly. It felt like forever we were sitting there, but the rain didn't stop.

Ranboo then pulled out his phone, looking over at me with a cheeky smile. I looked back at him curiously, the boy playing the song Lego House, standing up slowly. I rolled my eyes, looking at him to ask why he picked an Ed Sheeran song. He gave me a look of demanding me to appreciate his thoughts, making me giggle. Ranboo offered me his hand and I happily took it, standing up as he pulled me close, nuzzling my head and humming contently. "Care to dance with me?" he asked softly, looking down at me. I stared at him in awe and nodded, wrapping my arms around him.

Ranboo wrapped his arms around me, humming softly to the tune that fits perfectly with the rain. He held me close, resting his head on top of mine and swaying back and forth with me. I stepped on his feet a few times, making him stop and smirk at me. "Sheesh you suck at this," he said abruptly, making me glare and stick my tongue out at him. He kissed the tip of my nose, purring softly. "But you're cute, so I'll let it pass," he whispered, continuing his movements slowly. He placed his forehead to mine, rubbing over my back slowly and kissing my lips gently a few times.

Ranboo then eyed the rain with thought, snatching his phone and then stopping the music. The action made me jump and stare at him, the boy pocketing his phone and then picking me up. "We're gonna run home, okay?" he looked at me. I stared in confusion before he started sprinting. I screamed for a second, then burst into laughter and hugged him tightly. He shushed me frantically once we made it home, sneaking up the stairs and then out his window. He climbed on the roof with me, making sure we were in a safe spot before laying down and holding me close.

"Ranboo, what are we doing?" I asked, noticing the rain has slowed and was a subtle misty sprinkle. He paused for a second, catching his breath still.

"Looking up at the stars, duh." he laughed breathlessly, making me look up in surprise. The sky was full of endless amounts of stars. I stared in awe, Ranboo pulling me closer and gently kissing my cheek.

"I love you," he whispered, making me blush like crazy.

"I love you too, big dipper."