𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. || 𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍.

[Last chapter before the story's endings are posted! Honestly, I'm kinda sad to end it. But, all good things must come to an end! Thank you all so much for all the support, I genuinely really appreciate it.]

"Chat! This is my best friend!" Ranboo cheered, happy to introduce me to his confused chat. I giggled and smiled over at Ranboo, admiration in my gaze as he turned over to me and smiled like an idiot, my cheeks turning a soft pink.

"You look cute," he mouthed, making me turn completely red and cover my face. He laughed and then sat in his unicorn chair, watching the chat spam that he was a simp. I rolled my eyes playfully, laughing at the people who kept asking for my socials. "Come on, chat!! You're calling me a simp but you're the one asking me if you can slide into their DMs? That's low!" he chuckled, sighing softly and starting up Minecraft. "Let's not focus on them right now, okay? Let's play on the Dream SMP! I turned on media share so you all can donate while I go strip mining!"

I listened to him quietly, Ranboo acting as if he was turning media share on, even though it already was. He muted his microphone and looked at me, turning and patting his lap as an invitation to sit on my lap. Ranboo wrapped his arms around my torso, nuzzling my neck and rubbing my back slowly. "I missed you so much..."

"Don't worry, I missed you too," I whispered, stroking his hair with one of my hands. I hooked my legs around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He slipped his arms under mine, around my torso, then pushed into his set up and unmuted. He continued to talk to his chat, turning his volume down so it didn't disturb me. I had barely gotten any sleep since I had to catch the flight so early, and Mia was crying a lot last night. I couldn't help but worry about her, she seemed broken. I rested my head against his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck, sighing heavily as he laughed at media shares and occasionally played with my hair when he was talking to Tubbo.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in the comfort of his grasp.

When I woke up, I felt a slow rising fall against my face, a sleepy grumble coming from my lips as the thing against me moved away. I could merely assume it was Ranboo, a sleepy mumble falling from my lips as I grabbed him and pulled him close, whimpering softly against his chest. I heard a familiar chuckle, one that I had been used to my entire life. He stroked my hair and then cupped my cheek, making me look up at him.

"Good morning, sunshine," he teased, running his thumb gently along my cheekbone. I grumbled tiredly in response, pressing my face back into his chest. "Come on, it's time to get up," he whispered, kissing my head. Despite his words, he pulled me closer, increasing my comfort.

"Do I have to..?" I murmured pitifully, making the brunette chuckled and aww. He smiled down at me, humming contently at the sight of me.

"Aww, okay... A few more minutes never hurt anyone," he cooed, pulling me up and pressing my head to his shoulder, kissing my temple and rubbing over my back slowly. I relaxed at every caress of my back, my body feeling warm and fuzzy. His heart was beating rapidly despite his calm approach, was something wrong?

"Ranboo.?" I questioned tiredly, Ranboo letting out a soft yet questioning hum in response as he held me close. "Are you okay? Your heart is beating like crazy." I giggled, Ranboo moving his head to look down at me. He moved his hand to my cheek once more, nuzzling his nose with mine and then admiring my features.

"I guess you could say I'm overjoyed," he murmured, his gaze the softest I'd ever seen it. "All I've wanted over these years was just to hold you. You bring me so much warmth, so much joy. I can't handle it sometimes, and I might feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when you give me that adorable little smile." he chuckled, smiling like an idiot. I flushed wildly and hid my face in my chest, only for him to gently move my chin with his hand, making me look back up at him.

"Don't hide... You're adorable..." he murmured, moving in but stopping himself. Was he going to kiss me? "You always have been, no matter what you think." his frown faded, his expression now serious. My eyes widened and glossed over as he continued.

"(Y/N), you're the most genuine and sincere person I've ever met. When I felt lost, in my lowest points, you've been there for me. You've motivated me countless times, made me feel wanted, loved, needed. You have moments where you can't handle how your body looks, how your hair looks that day, how you may have acne some days, how your body may have some chub to it some days, or you may feel too skinny. How your hips do this adorable dip at moments, how your hands look... I don't care, okay?" he looked genuine, his breathing speeding up as tears fell down his cheeks. "(Y/N) you're perfect! You're perfect no matter how many times you deny it, how many times you hide your face, how many times you hide your body, however many times you feel like you aren't wanted. If you feel insecure about your body, your personality, anything; know I love all of it. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, and I'm being genuine. I love you. Not just some parts, not just half, I love all of you. Every little part of you is perfect to me." he looked away, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I want you to know that..."

I paused in shock, staring at him in silence. Then, I moved in and pressed my lips to his, keeping him in a passionate kiss. He melted against it, holding me close as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I felt loved.