Chapter 6 - She's One Of The Boys

Thanks for all the support from everyone! And an even bigger THANKS to all my new fans out there! =)

Cheers!

~ ~ Chapter Six ~ ~

Walking out of the change rooms, I bummed the door open as I wound my hair up into a messy bun and turned my head at the sound of another door opening. A grin spread across my face at the sight of Harper as he came walking out of the boys change room, my angry mood had already changed to a happy one.

"What's up my sister?" he chuckled as we walked down the short corridor to the gym.

"Almost home time," I smiled, "I can't wait to get out of here," I added.

Harper faked a hurt look, "Ouch, don't you like being at school with us? Do you have any idea how long we had to harass dad to bring you home?"

I shook my head with a small smile on my face, "I just don't like school in general, besides I suck at school work so it will only be a matter of time before dad sends me away again due to bad grades."

Harper grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to a stop, bringing me in close to him and hugging me tight, "We won’t be stupid enough to let dad send you away ever again, so don't worry about that, just sit back, relax and have fun," he winked as he let me go.

I gave him a slow nod, "If you say so."

A loud ear piercing whistle filled the air, making me cringe slightly. I still wasn't use to all the extra 'senses' I acquired on my birthday but I do my best to block them all out, which took over a month to learn how to do and I still reckon it was by pure luck that I figured it out because half the time I still had no control over them.

"Teams of four, now!" our teacher boomed, he is one scary guy when he yells and I can already tell he would enjoy making us suffer.

Bloody sadistic teachers.

I grabbed Harper's hand and grinned at him, "Team Thorn?"

He cracked up as he motioned for the other two to come over; Brody and Grant shoved each other playfully on their way to us. I rolled my eyes, yep, my brothers are never going to grow up but then I grinned because neither was I and I leapt forward, shoving Grant into Brody and making them both stumble.

"Cheater!" Brody shouted at me, "You weren’t in the game."

Shrugging I inspected my nails, yeah, I've been at an all girls school for a year and know this is what girls do but my nails are short and have bits of cake mix underneath them still. I really needed to shower.

"I can do what I want," I smiled sweetly up at him.

"You're just lucky I love ya," Brody retorted then grinned as we walked towards the nasty gym teacher.

"And you’re just lucky I love your green hair," I smiled; he shot me a playful glare but said nothing back.

Looking around I noticed only one other female in this class, she was standing at the back by herself and seemed angry to be here, I haven't seen her around today either - so I guess we must only have the one class together.

I did notice that Saxon wasn't here, despite walking in on me in the change rooms. Stupid idiot he is. I learnt the teachers name was Mr Finn and he also coached the local football team that was made up by a majority of the school’s students.

"Eva?" he shouted out, I looked up at him and he looked at me then marked something down on his clipboard before rattling off a whole other bunch of names. Roll call, wow, this is the first class that has actually done this but then again - Mr Finn is one scary dude and seems like the type to hunt down any missing students to drag their sorry butts back to his class.