Chapter 35 - She's One Of The Boys

~ ~ Chapter Thirty Five ~ ~

(Saxon’s POV)

Is she trying to turn me wolf right now? Isn’t she the one who was so worried about me exposing myself yesterday but yet here she is – showing of that perfectly flat and toned stomach for the entire class to see! Not only was my inner wolf starting to rear his ugly head at the sight of her but the other boys kept shooting her looks on the side as well.

I kept looking over at Chris as well, he is so lucky Eva stepped in and pushed him away from me before or I would have chewed his head off for speaking to me like that. I don’t care that he’s not in my pack anymore or that he use to be my friend, he can’t get away with that crap – only Eva can.

“You need to calm down; no one’s going to touch her.” Ryan mumbled as he walked back pass me, holding the volley ball in his hands while my eyes stayed glued to my little mate.

I watched as she jumped up to hit the ball back over and the way my shirt was tied up at the back, the entire thing lifted up to the bottom of her ribs, showing off even more of her skin that should be for my eyes only!

A ball rolled along the floor and hit my boot but I was watching Eva still as she walked towards me slowly, swaying her hips a little. Groaning internally I wish she would stop this.

“Can I have my ball?” she asked softly with a small smile. I eyed her for a few seconds before bending down and picking it up and handing it to her.

“Thanks.” She murmured and looked like she was about to walk away but stopped as she turned back to fully face me again while my eyes narrowed slightly, she was up to something. She flashed me a smile, then frowned slightly but plastered that soft smile back on her lips and slowly stood up on her tip toes, motioning for me to lean down which I did with caution.

She leaned in towards my ear and I groaned again internally as her warm breathe fanned across my skin, causing goose bumps. Take her! My wolf howled inside of me and it took all my self control to shut him up. “Thank you Saxon.” She whispered softly, her lips lightly touching my ear lobe and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head as she started to pull away but stopped and gently placed her lips in the hallow under my ear, kissing me softly and then she was gone.

A familiar chuckle reached my ears and my eyes snapped over to glare at a highly amused and smirking Chris – he thinks he is so good now because he is BFF’s with my mate and living in her house and had joined her pack. Damn him! He even gets to see her more than what I do and who knows what they get up to in that big house of hers, it’s not like anyone in their pack would tell me anyway – no! Eva isn’t the type to do anything like that; she’s too innocent and naive.

Looking back over at her, she glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled a little before turning back to face her game with her back to me. Emily dropped the ball on the ground in front of Eva and she bent over to pick it up slowly, poking her little butt up in the air before slowly rising back up again, flipping her let down hair back over her shoulder and sending me a wink.

My fists clenched as I wanted to just grab her right now and take her – she doesn’t look too innocent in this moment, which just proves I don’t know her at all. For some reason my eyes flickered to my little sister to see her giggling and giving Eva a thumbs up, then they both glanced over at me and quickly turned back again at the sight of being busted.