Finale - She's One Of The Boys

Hope you all like it =)

~ ~ Finale Chapter ~ ~

(One month later)

A giant sized black wolf with dangerous and unforgiving eyes burst through the green shrubbery, the birds and forest animals long gone since they heard the wolfs approaching steps pounding along the ground. A few seconds behind it a smaller greyish coloured wolf leapt over the bush with such grace, barely making a sound as its paws landed back on the soft dirt, an almost smug look on its face.

The black ones ear twitched at the unheard sound and it moved its body ever so slightly that the human eye would not have seen the movement - the movement it made to keep the smaller grey wolf behind it and to not let it pass, the way the black one ran was like it was ready to spring into action and attack any threat that may come towards the smaller wolf.

A second greyish wolf followed, side by side with a reddish one, both larger than the graceful grey wolf but the reddish one was slightly bigger than its friend, it rolled its eyes in an almost human manner as the greyish one glared at the running back of the black one just up ahead.

Not even a minute later two more wolves came running through the same opening in the bushes that the black wolf had just made, the dark brown one looked fierce with its very large size and the other one, a third greyish wolf just ran with content.

All six of them moved through the floor of the forest like they were one, their movements almost matching as they all stayed at the same pace but each of them keeping their sense on high alert. Looking at them, you would never guess that they were originally from two separate packs who had had their share of conflict but it is obvious they have a purpose and that they are not from around here, that they are only passing through as they hunt something down and that the small grey wolf is annoying the heck out of all of them right now.....well, maybe the last part isn’t so obvious, just to me.

‘Go jump in that stream Brody,’ I smirked as I leapt over a small branch, I didn’t need to leapt over it, but living in my wolf form for basically a month straight had me purposely trying to find ways or things to do that meant I wasn’t just simply running – running gets a tad boring after awhile.

‘Eat my dust Eva,’ he grunted and I heard his paws digging into the ground just that little bit more as he attempted to overtake me but I wouldn’t let him.

‘Not today...or any other day for the matter mister,’ I teased, laughing loudly.

‘You talk too much Eva,’ Chris muttered but then chuckled quietly.

‘I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware! I'm working up on looking down and I'm working on my roar!’ I sang loudly and completely out of tune while all five of them groaned loudly as I literally growled out loud on the ‘roar’ part.

Turns out they don't like my singing, which is something I worked out two weeks ago now and have been using it to my advantage, going through every Disney song I could think of because I knew all of them would hate that kind of music, you know – since they are such ‘manly’ men apparently.

‘Tell me again why we had to link minds with them...or at least Eva,’ Vance muttered with high annoyance at me and I barked once in laughter.

‘Because I need to be able to talk to her!’ Saxon snapped back instantly in a harsh tone, getting annoyed with everyone.

‘Chill out Saxy,’ I sang in sing song voice, knowing it would annoy him more as I grinned behind his furry back.