Chapter 27 - She's One Of The Boys

Hi all and wow 3,000 fans! I feel so honoured! Thank you for the continuation of all your amazing support on this story! I love you all bucket loads for it!

According to Microsoft word, this is a bit longer than last chap but just in case it isn’t, I’ve included three – yes three! Different POV’s in this chap – so I hope y’all don’t get confused or anything!

As always, enjoy........xo

~ ~ Chapter Twenty Seven ~ ~

(Saxon’s POV)

I could hear them both in the other room, Emily was giggling like a little girl and Eva was just simply laughing her carefree laugh that always makes me want to smile or laugh along with but I control myself. I am an Alpha and I can’t go all mushy all the time, I have a large pack to run, control and protect and the fact I have come for Emily just because of Eva is not a good look, I swore to never bring Emily home until the Thorns were gone but I guess I have to somehow get over my hatred of them since I'm mated with Eva.

Groaning loudly I stared up at the roof, my life use to be simple, everyone was scared of me and I always got what I wanted but not no more. Not since Eva walked into school that day, people still fear me but I can see the way they now look at me thinking; ‘if a tiny girl like Eva can stand up to him and live, then we should be able to too’ Why did I get a stubborn little thing - why couldn’t I have a push over for a mate? That would have made life easier.

But to be honest with myself – I wouldn’t change or swap Eva for the world.

She sees a goodness in me that no one else can, one that I even can’t, so whether it is actually there or if it’s her wishful thinking – I don’t know but that small and sometimes very irritating girl understands me without having to use words or ask questions and its freaky at times but then again, I understand her more than others do as well – she just doesn’t realize that.

“Shhhh!” I heard Eva hiss quietly at Emily whose giggles suddenly became muffled.

“Huh?” I heard Emily ask after a few minutes and Eva groaned loudly with frustration then asked for a pen and paper, then wanted to know ‘how did you not get that?’

Cheeky things are trying to talk without me hearing. Emily had made me and Eva a bed for the night but do you think Eva is in here, sleeping by my side? No, she is next door in Emily’s room and told me I couldn’t disturb them and that she was sleeping in there for the night.

Emily smirked as I trudged into my room and slammed the door shut behind me, I think it’s about time I started to boss Eva around more and make her listen to me, this mate thing works both ways too. She can’t always be in control, actually, she’s not even meant to be in control so how the hell did I even let that happen?

Growling lightly to myself as I realized I’m so whipped without even seeing it until now, damn you sometimes Eva. I broke out of my thoughts as I heard the softest of footsteps sneaking along the hallway, heading towards my door but they weren’t stopping.

Rolling my eyes I sat up quickly, did she really think I wouldn’t hear her? And if by some chance I didn’t, her scent is too strong and I can also sense where she is or if she is close by. Crossing the room in a few swift steps, I yanked open the door and two girls froze outside my door, one looked away instantly and backed up a little while the other looked up at me with a cheeky grin on her face.