Chapter 25 - She's One Of The Boys

And speaking of comments, WOW there were so many on last chap!! I’ve read each and every single one of them too and I still vote wattpad should have a ‘like’ button for comments.

hope you all enjoy this chap.......xo

~ ~ Chapter Twenty Five ~ ~

Groaning as I rolled over and shifted my feet, it was now that I realised my feet were elevated slightly on something warm and moving. Opening my eyes I smiled instantly as I noticed my foot rest was Saxons chest and he was still fast asleep but had one hand resting lightly on my ankle, almost holding it in a way.

He looked so calm and nice sleeping, nothing like when he is awake and my smile soon turned into an evil grin as I pulled my feet away from him slowly, dropping his hand to the bed. Wow, I kind of wished I could be a heavy sleeper but then again not because it allows people to get you.

“Argh!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, jolting him awake as his eyes sprung open wide and in panic as he sat up but got tangled in the blanket as he tried to turn to face me but ended up falling off the bed within seconds – and maybe with a little nudge from my foot to help him fall.

The second I heard his body hit the floor with a loud thud my scream changed into hysterical fits of laughter as I rolled around on the bed holding my stomach while tears streamed down my face, that seriously was the funniest thing I’ve seen in awhile now – probably funnier than when Brody was attempting to cook toast last week and somehow short circuited the toaster and ended up zapping himself.

“What the!” Saxon shouted as he sat up and glared at me over the top of the bed which only made me laugh harder.

“Oh man!” I laughed, trying to calm down so I could talk, “Your face!” and as I pictured his panicked face I laughed even harder, gasping for air, “Was hilarious!” then I was hit in the face with a pillow.

Saxon climbed to his feet and plopped back down on the bed, looking over at me with an annoyed expression since he obviously didn’t find it as funny as I did, “Feel free to stop laughing at any minute now,” He grumbled before looking away.

Eventually I calmed down and looked over at him with a grin as I wiped away the remaining tears, “Come on, you have to admit that was pretty funny.”

“Not really, I thought someone was attacking you.”

“So that’s why you looked shocked?” I asked with disbelief.

Saxon nodded slowly, a smirk spread across his lips, “I was shocked they would be stupid enough to try.”

Frowning, “Did you just compliment me or insult me?”

“How do you even get an insult from that?”

Shrugging as I climbed to my feet, “I don’t know but you are the one who said it, so it wouldn’t surprise me if an insult had been sneakily placed in there,” Flashing him a smile and grabbing my bag I headed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

“Hey! You’re the one who insults me all the time!” his voice called out through the closed door.

Across the road from the motel was a McDonalds and my eyes lit up with the thought of food, “Last one there is buying!” I shouted, glancing over at him as I shoved my bag into the back of the jeep and bolted with him shouting out cheater behind me. Please, like I’ve never been called that before.