Chapter 37

I'm updating quickly so I expect loads of comments cause I love reading them and you guys are funny and awesome and cute and it's nice to see feedback!!!! Teheheheh<3333

Layla's POV

"Well this was a stupid Friday night." I propped my chin on my palm as I sat down on our couch once we came home from the walk. Luke hung his jacket on the hanger and walked into the kitchen.

"We can still go in some other club." Luke suggested but I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me since he was rummaging through the cupboards.

"I'm too tired anyway. You can go if you want, though." I looked up from the couch at Luke. He looked pretty funny, so long-legged and lanky, getting lost in the kitchen because all the kitchen elements were too small for him.

Then I took the pudding that I had taken from the fridge before Luke started searching for something to eat himself and remembered I didn't take a spoon.

"Luke, can you throw me a spoon?" I asked, looking back at him again.

"Sure." Luke muffled the words as I noticed he's chewing on something. He reached for a spoon in the drawer and threw it at me.

As clumsy as I am, I didn't catch it so the spoon flew right through my hands into my forehead.

"Ouch!" My hand snapped to my painful spot immediately and Luke's eyes widened.

"Oh my God." Luke mumbled under his breath as he ran from the kitchen to the living room, crouching down in front of me. I looked at his face, a smile threatening to spill across my face.

"I'm sorry-" Luke tried to apologize but he couldn't stop himself from laughing. "I didn't mean to throw it right in your head."

We both started giggling. "It's okay." I laughed and I noticed a tear stream down my face. I didn't even notice my eyes got watery, probably from the numb pain on the top of my head. It didn't hurt that much but I couldn't help the tear that's escaped anyway.

"Are you crying?" Luke looked at me confusedly and I sniffed, just to start laughing again a second after.

"We're so stupid." A smile spread across my face from ear to ear and I saw Luke was as confused as never.

He looked like he wanted to laugh but then he looked like he was really concerned at the same time. And it made the situation even funnier.

"I really didn't mean to hit you. Let me see." Luke grabbed my hand and pulled it away from my forehead. He then gently put his fingers over the painful spot and I winced from the numb pain. "It's swelling up."

"I should go put some ice on it." I stood up from the couch, holding onto my forehead.

"We don't have ice." Luke reminded me and I remembered that time he hit his leg and I had nothing to put on his bruise.

"Right." I stood in spot and turned around, disappointedly walking back to the couch. "We should really put some ice into the freezer. We seem to use it a lot."

"Maybe this will make it better." Luke cupped my cheeks so he could bow my head down a bit. He started blowing on the spot and I couldn't help a giggle escape my mouth.

"Oh Lay, come on. I try to be cute and you laugh at me." Luke whined, blowing on my spot again a second later.

"I'm sorry. I just don't understand how blowing in my face could help my bruise go away." I smiled apologetically but Luke kept pouting. He looked absolutely adorable and innocent, like a little boy. His bottom lip was pursed out which made his lip ring stand out and his eyebrows were frowned, getting the look of some kind of offended puppy eyes.