Chapter 17

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALCOHOL AND STUFF SO IF YOU'RE YOUNG OR NOT ALLOWED TO READ ABOUT THAT OR IDK THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT.

__

I came home 30 minutes later, leaving Luke on the beach with his excuse of going where he has to go every day. I put my keys in the ashtray on the counter and went to change my clothes. I can't go to a club wearing a sweater and tights.

I put on a black crop top without sleeves because I figured going out once in forever deserves me looking at least a bit better than usual. I dug through my closet looking for my fake leather pants. I found the at the bottom and hardly put them on me due to their bad flexibility.

Then I took my black high heels that I've worn twice in my whole life because my feet were killing me every time I wore them. But hey, if I'm going out in leather pants I might as well go all in.

I decided I'd do my make up a bit more darker than I usually do so I made smooky eyes look and did my eyebrows just so they don't look so messy and bushy (that looks horrible).

For the ending touch I added a bunch of bracelets and some long necklaces.

I stood in front of the huge mirror in our bathroom and stared at myself, debating on wether I should or shouldn't actually go out dressed like that.

Then my phone rang so I ran to my room to pick up.

"Hey!" I yelled exhaling.

"I'm outside!" Lisa said excitedly and I ran back to the living room to see what time it is. It was 9:01.

Shit how did I take so long?!

"I'm coming!" I told her and hung up, deciding there's no time for me to change anymore.

Instead I grabbed my purse with my keys and my phone and put on my coat because I concluded a jacket doesn't do the justice to my outfit and closed the door behind me.

I sat in Lisa's car and quickly hugged her.

"Hey!! Haven't seen you in a long while!" Lisa smiled happily and started the car.

She was wearing a short black skirt and a white crop top without a jacket. Her long, golden hair was curled in beautiful long curls and there were some heels under my seat that I concluded she took with her since she can't drive wearing them.

"I know! How have you been?" I asked, adjusting in my seat.

"Great! Where are we going?" Lisa asked, driving towards the city centre.

"You're from here, not me! Take us to the best club this city has!" I said and she smiled, her smile telling me she knows exactly where she's going to take us.

Fifteen minutes we were parked on a huge parking lot, barely able to find a free spot. There were at least three hundred vehicles clenched together.

I wonder if everyone are at that club we're going to.

"We're gonna have to walk a bit because I had no where to park near the club." Lisa let me know and I nodded, trying to walk as naturally as I could in my high heels. Lisa changed her converse into heels as well, both of us linking our arms with each other and walking to the direction where the club was.

After a five minute walk and Lisa nearly freezing because she hasn't brought a jacket, we were standing in front of a huge building with bright lights and a ton of people roaming in the front of it.

"Wow." I said in awe, looking at all the people and listening to the beating music that was coming from the inside of the club.

"I know! Come on!" Lisa laughed and dragged my arm for me to follow her. She walked through a lot of people, pushing them so we could pass. We walked up to a big, serious man with black glasses and a black shirt. He looked intimidating.