Chapter 1

A/n: this story starts just after meliodas and ban have their fight behind the mountain, so just before the ten commandments resurrection. Also this is my first book so sorry if its not great.

(Y/n pov)
After hearing that meliodas had defeated hendrickson and that the sins had been cleared of all crimes, I had immediately begun my journey back to leones to reunite with my best friend and hopefully merlin, its been a few  years since I last saw meliodas and nearly 30 since I last saw merlin, I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm dead...

The last time I had met meliodas he had recently opened a tavern, we sat down had some drinks and a few good laughs, I even joined the sins as the 8th member  i had previously met all of the sins and we got along although we had to keep my recruitment a secret from merlin,

-Timeskip brought to you buy chibi merlin eating a blueberry muffin-

Currently I had just arrived at leones, I was about to walk through the gates when I heard an extremely loud bang from behind the nearby mountain, curiosity getting the better of me I went to investigate.

Y/n: hmm... I wonder what could have made such a loud noise

I continued up the mountainside before finally reaching the top and getting a good view at what was happening, it seemed there was a fight between some silver haired guy and, wait is that meliodas?

Suddenly my footing gave way and I went crashing down the mountainside landing right between the two immobilised fighters who had just finished their bout, getting up and dusting myself off iturned around to find hundreds of people all staring at me in shock and confusion.

(Merlin pov)

Captain and ban had just finished their fight when suddenly a hooded figure came tumbling down the side of the mountain and landed between the two, he stood up and turned around to face the crowd, a small gust of wind came and blew back the strangers hood  revealing a face I never thought I'd see again.

The emotions hit me all at once relief, comfort, happiness but most of all anger, I was furious with that imbecile, he just randomly disappears 30 years ago without a trace, thinking he was dead I was heartbroken, for 14 years I felt like I had nothing to live for anymore, until I found young arthur that is, he helped relieve some of the pain of losing the man I loved, however he couldn't take it all way part of me still longed for the day I could see his beautiful smile again.

But that didn't matter right now, all that mattered was I was beyond angry with him, I felt warm tears flowing down my cheeks as I took in my lover standing there in front of me, 30 years apart and all I wanted to do right now was scream profanities at him and cry, but I can't do that because that would be letting him know that I missed him more than I care to admit.

I angrily stomped my way over to him, his smiling face turned to shock and then pure unbridled fear as he saw me stomping towards him with a scowl that could scare the demon king himself.

(Y/n pov)

As I stood there not really knowing what just happened I heard quick, angry footsteps coming towards me, turning around to see who it was, I saw merlin stomping her way over to me with fresh tears flowing down her  cheeks and an absolutely terrifying scowl, when she finally made it to me she just stood there with her arms crossed, so naturally I did what anyone would've done, I said exactly the thing she DIDNT want to hear.

Y/n: uhh... hey merlin its uhh.. been a while hasn't it?

At that moment I knew I had massed up, her face had twisted into a terrifying expression of pure fury.

*SLAP*

So that was the first chapter, sorry to leave it here but its 5am and I really gotta get some sleep, but let me know if you enjoyed the first chapter, and ill try and get another one up in the next couple of days.

Any friendly criticism is welcome im always looking to improve my writing.

650 words not bat for my first chapter.

See you guys in the next one,