07 : 𝖱𝗎𝗇

Day 12.

Due to everyone's insistence, Mr. Jung led his students out of the campus. For the first time after the out break, they're finally heading to seek for authorities' help. Luckily for them, Han Sang Laboratory and Institute was just a few blocks away. Everyone used to walk past it on their way to school, but no one paid attention to the structure until now.

They trodded the deserted road. Nothing but abandoned cars- some even crashed and had rotten bodies inside. Debris block majority of the path. Broken pipes sprinkle out cold water. Jets of electricity spark off from broken posts. There was a fire breaking out in a distant building. Torn human limbs, some even innards, littered the streets. A piece of human head rolled down the sidewalk.

"Eurgh.." Seulgi gagged at the sight and held onto Yeonjun before she could collapse.

"Throw up on me, I dare you." He warned.

"I just held onto you, shut up."

"Yeah? You might as well puke." He 'tch'ed and looked away. "Bitch."

"Silence." Mr. Jung hushed. "I did tell you earlier not to argue. Behave yourselves."

Yeonjun mocked him. "Behave yourselves. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh."

The rest of the group rolled their eyes at the pink-haired. Assess the scene; they were the only ones to track the streets, their teacher in front. Each of them, except for Beomgyu, carried baseball bats or wooden planks for defense purposes just in case something comes out of no where and doom the remaining daylights out of them. Y/N stayed behind. She escorted Beomgyu alone. She had one of his arm around her to help him walk. Though Beomgyu was limping, one could see that he was trying not to look too pathetic. Though every now and then, Beomgyu would collapse on his knees.

"Gyu!"

Just like now.

"I'm.. Okay.." Beomgyu muttered.

Y/N gently held him up. "Are you sure..? Do you want to rest..? I'll ask-"

"No, I'm okay.." He insisted. "Let's.. Walk.."

"Well maybe if we used a stretcher, this wouldn't happen." Yeonjun snapped. "Seriously, Beomgyu. You're wasting our time."

"Can you shut your mouth?" Soobin gritted.

"I'm just saying," Yeonjun raised his voice. "We could've just left Beomgyu back in the lab. He wouldn't last any longer, what's the fucking fuss?"

"Hold him for me, Taehyun." Y/N handed Beomgyu to the other guy.

Yeonjun watched as Y/N marched up to him and swung her bat to his side torso. Everyone gasped but none dared to step in to part them. Yeonjun fell on his knees as he held his side in pain. Y/N wasn't satisfied. She kneed his chin and delivered a particularly harsh hit on his back as well.

"Y/N!" Kai finally took her away.

"LET GO OF ME!" Y/N screeched, trying to get a hold of Yeonjun.

"F-fuck.." Yeonjun coughed up as he struggled to get up.

"LET GO OF ME, KAI!" Y/N kept screaming. "LET GO. I'LL FUCKING KILL THAT MOTHERFU-"