06 : 𝖡𝖾𝗈𝗆𝗀𝗒𝗎

"FUCKER!"

Seulgi kicked the door open as soon as they arrived back to the lab. Everyone jolted up upon their sudden presence. Seulgi strutted in, furious as hell. Soobin and Yeonjun followed, pushing an unconscious zombie to the floor. Y/N was the last to enter, holding a trembling and traumatized Beomgyu in her arms.

"What happened?!" Mr. Jung approached the boy.

Seulgi blocked his way and aimed her bat at him. "One more step and I'll break your fucking skull."

Y/N carefully assisted Beomgyu to sit on the floor. She looked around her. The mess from the earthquake was visible as broke cylinders and books were all over. The rest of the group looked rather restless too. Kai was leaning over a table, Taehyun had shards on his hands as he was cleaning up, and Hyunjin was tending his wounds in a corner.

"This is all your fault!" Seulgi kept spitting on the elder. "If only you weren't a selfish bastard, then Felix and Irene would've been here! Beomgyu wouldn't have had his hand bitten, shit!"

"That tonic better work." Soobin warned, brushing past the teacher.

Mr. Jung stared at Beomgyu. He was like a fearful child seeking for safety in Y/N's embrace. He was holding his hand which was red and swelling at the moment. Y/N's fabric knot on his wrist had somehow slowed the infection from spreading. The girl was gently patting his head, whispering words of reassurance as he whimpered.

"You'll be okay, trust me. Nothing's gonna happen."

"I don't want to die.." Beomgyu said on repeat. "I don't want to die.."

"Yeah, you're not going to die. You're just going to end up like one of those rotten fuckers." Yeonjun scoffed.

"Not with my formula." Mr. Jung went to his table.

He fished out the tonic from one of the drawers as well as a sterile injection. The yellow liquid gradually climbed up on the syringe as he took a bit of it. Beomgyu anxiously scooted away. As much as he wanted to feel better, he fears that the teacher's cure might never work as expected.

"Don't worry, Beomgyu." Mr. Jung ensured. "You will be alright."

"And if he doesn't?" Y/N hissed. "What are you gonna do about it, huh? He's not a goddamn animal to test on."

"It's better to grasp on that small pea of hope than do nothing, isn't it?" Mr. Jung smiled. "If the zombie takes changes in a few days then I'm sure your boyfriend will recover."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Very well."

He moved away from the two and heaved the zombie to a steel pole. Mr. Jung tied it around, ensuring it doesn't attack anyone by the time it wakes up. He injected his sample into the rotten patient afterwards. Beomgyu took one of Y/N's hands and grasped on it.

"Please, tie me up.." He mumbled.

"What..?"

"If.. If I don't make it.." Beomgyu stuttered. "It's better if you.. If you keep me away.."

"Beomgyu, no!"

"I don't want to.. Hurt anyone.." He caressed her cheek. "I don't want to.. Hurt you, Y/N.."