02 : 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Night 1.

Night fell in just a blink of an eye. Y/N's class, 1-A, were all locked up in their room. Lights were on, enabling them to see the bloody aftermath outside from their windows. Y/N was sitting on her chair, sending multiple texts to her non-responding parents. Kai and Yeonjun were doing the same. Taehyun was calling his older sister who was in the gymnasium. Soobin was pacing back and forth on a small space. The rest of their classmates were either sulking or emotionless. They just did not know what to do.

"Listen," Soobin took off his specs. "It is either we lock ourselves to death or go to the gymnasium. Surely the rest of the school is there."

Somi stood on her seat. "No one gets out of this room!"

"We could possibly survive the night if you all aren't a bunch of pussies!" Yeonjun sneered.

"Oh?" Hyunjin got up as well. "Fine. Get out. Let's see if you can last."

"When I get bitten, I'll come for your dumb ass first, Hwang."

"Can we all just decide without any of you arguing?" Y/N snapped. "We're not kids anymore for fuck's sake."

"If we stay here, we'll never know when we're going to last. But if we join the rest downstairs, we could take a chance. I've heard there are teachers looking after them." Beomgyu said.

"No," Taehyun, who just got off the call, spoke. "Seulgi said there's none of the teachers left. It's true that they're all there, though."

"Okay, here's the thing." Somi rolled her eyes. "We step out of this place, there could be those rotten bitches lurking in the hallways. Who knows whether our safety is guaranteed outside or not?"

"The lights are on!" Yeonjun yelled, madly gesturing at the fluorescents. "We can just run if we see one! Who says we're going out of the building anyways?! The gym is just right underneath, Jesus Christ, Somi! Use your fucking brain if you have one!"

"So are we going out or not?" Kai butted in.

"I'm outta here." Yeonjun walked out.

Soobin shortly followed and so Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun, and Y/N. Apparently, a few of their class decided to come as well until the rest joined in. The only one left was Somi who eventually was forced to tag along. Class 1-A hastily traced the empty hallways. Luckily, the way was brightly lit and no zombie has entered the premises yet. Yeonjun pushed the doors to the gymnasium open, causing a short commotion from the students inside. The class invited themselves in, adjusting to the spacious and crowded venue.

"Taehyun!" A girl called out and ran to embrace the boy. "Crap, I thought you'll never make it here."

"Noona," Taehyun pulled away. "We just had a call."

"Yeah, Seulgi. Your brother's a rogue weed. Ain't nobody can kill him." Soobin chuckled.

"So no teachers?" Yeonjun questioned.

Seulgi shook her head no. Another girl had just approached them; her friend, Irene. Even though they were both seniors, Yeonjun pulled up a smug face and placed his hands on his waist. He was pissed.

"Great. How are we going to survive here then? God isn't taking his ass down and pull a miracle out of his sleeves, shit!"

"Maybe if you shut your cocksucking mouth, we might be able to think of a way." Irene spat.