Prolouge

I do not own any part of the Girls Und Panzer

Foreword

I like to thank you in advance for taking the time to give this a read. This is just a little babbling from me so feel free to skip.

I recently began to watch the Girls Und Panzer and found the show very enjoyable. The Der Film and Das Finale are probably my favorite and as you can tell by the title, got me interested in Chi-Ha-Tan Academy and Japanese tanks, since they aren't a tank force talk about in World War Two and I never really knew about till this anime show, go figure I have to watch a show about cute girls driving and fighting with tanks to get me interested in tanks again, sheesh.

This story came to me at work as a big what if. I kind of wonder were Miho would fit in if she hadn't gone to Ooarai. This is just my personal take that Chi-Ha-Tan would be a good fit for her, since Nishi and her I felt would make a good team, and maybe help these hard charging girls do more than just get blown away.

I have tweak Miho's personality a bit to meet how I wanted her to grow in this story. The anime does this somewhat, but I try my best to really add some internal conflict, that is help along with a gentle push forward.

Now I added some new elements to the sport to make it a bit more intense and also will try a little more realistic take with the tank combat, instead of the crazy fun the show has with. I'm not a very astute on WW2 history, so I really had to watch some documentaries, read some forums and find some videos from the all actual people who know what they're talking about to get a better understanding. Yet again I still just want to keep the combat at a fun fast pace level as best I can.

I'm writing this story in short story volumes, planning three in total for this overall story, that way I myself don't feel so overwhelm to write one big story. I can also keep myself motivated and I'm pretty motivated to finish this story. Already thinking too far ahead about some small stories I want do after I'm done, but have keep my mind on the here and now.

So that's that, I don't want to give anything away. I'll have another authors thought after some chapters throughout the volume as just more useless babbling. Do please enjoy the read and have great day. Also stay safe in these very difficult times for the world.

XxxxX

Shichiro Kodama, head director of the Sensha-do Federation that presided over all High school and College teams around Japan, looks down from the balcony to the large party being held at his estate. Large open tents house various members of the Federation, from all High School and College representatives, referees, staff members, and even the maintenance crew in charge of constructing and sustaining the various mock battlefields for Sensha-do. All mingle together laughing and talking with one another.

The party was being held for the completion of the 62nd National High school Sensha-do tournament. It had produced another year of exciting matches that brought no end of joy, awe, and heart-pounding action to the general populace all over Japan and the world. It had also seen a great upset by Pravda High winning the final and ending Kuromorimine's 9 year run of dominance. Though the upset victory did have some controversy surrounding it.

"Director!" A voice calls out to Kodama dragging him from his thoughts.

An older man, about the same age as Kodama with long flowing white hair, dress in a rich business suit, saunter over to him. The director without meaning to, rub at his bald head feeling some jealousy towards his old rival from his school days, Koyanagi Anzai, the principal of the now Champion Pravda High School.

"Anzai, my old friend," Kodama reply, doing his best to sound pleasant.

The Pravda Principle let a devilish grin across his face. "Kodama, you old dog. You've thrown quite the lively party for me."