Prologue.

"Even the finest sword plunged into saltwater will eventually rust"

- Sun Tzu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rikaze Hisuke Age 5

"Mother why do they call me a demon, is it because I don't have a soul?" Little Rikaze wanted to know.

Nobody ever played with him except a boy named Naruto Uzumaki. Boys and girls along with their parents would throw things at him just like they did Naruto.

"No, my son you have a soul it's just hard to find. See the harder it is to find the stronger you are." Hiru, his mother, finishes bathing him "Yuri went out to train with Isseki. Can you tell them that dinner is almost done? Your father has been really busy." Rikaze just nods his little head.

He walks out to see Yuri, his sister, and his father. "WATCH OUT!!" she shoves him out of the way, a kunai hitting where Rikaze was standing.

"Why did you shove me, sis?" He sees the blood on the ground but has no idea as to why it's there. "Yuri are you okay?" His voice laced with concern.

"Yuri, Rikaze are you both okay?" Their dad ran up to the two checking for injuries. He sees the kunai in his daughters back. "I'm going to get your mother." He tears his sleeve and hands the torn material to his son. "Use this and put pressure on it."

Rikaze does what he's told, "Yuri I'm sorry." Tears coming out of the little five year old eyes.

"It's okay just next time watch out." The pain in her eyes goes away and she just looks at him with her Sharingan ablaze.

She reaches to her eyes and a liquid graces her fingers. She puts two and two together. "You did me a favor you know. Dad says this can help me protect you and that I will do."

He just looks at her eyes, something in him hates those eyes and he doesn't know why. "I don't like them, they're scary, ya know" Something is saying 'don't look into them' he looks away from his older sister's eyes.

She pouts, "You don't like my eyes?" Kind of sad not to mention she was livid that her prized otouto doesn't like her eyes. "Why, you look at father's all the time?"

She wasn't wrong, they are pretty but Rikaze doesn't like them, in fact if he could he would run away. For now however he just looks away.

"I don't know why but I don't like them. It's just like how I don't like the Uchiha's." He knows his dad is a Uchiha and he can only hope that he will never have those accursed eyes.

Her Sharingan comes to life glowing, not on purpose. "Otouto look at me straight in my eyes and tell me you don't like them."

Him being the good little brother he is, he does what he is told. She uses her Sharingan to put her brother in a little genjutsu.

The world changes to one with nothing. A world with nothing, no sky, no moon, no stars, and most of all no Yuri. "Yuri, come on this isn't a funny game, you win." He walks around but nothing changes. There is truly nothing here but a white void

Tears come from his eyes, his body shakes out of pure terror. Three people show one is pink haired while the other two don't have a hair color.

"You're just like Naruto, you don't have a soul. DEMON, YOUR A DEMON!!" The pink haired one says.

"Demon"

"Demon"

"Your a disappointment"

"You don't belong in either your mother's or father's clans"

Rikaze finally had enough, he didn't know where he was or what was happening but he didn't care. One eye turned into a snake eye while the other had black with a red pupil.

The next thing he knew he was back to the training ground, his mother attending to Yuri's wounds while his father was checking on him.

He was breathless and shaking from terror. He thought they were right, those voices were his fears. They were like poison to his ears.

"Rikaze what happened." His father knew what happened by the look of things but didn't know how strong his kid was.

"I was here then Yuri told me to look into her eyes and I did. The next thing I knew I was in a world with nothing. T-t-then there were those voices again." Rikaze ran to his mother and cried in her leg. "I don't wanna go back there, mom"

The little brother knew those eyes did this to him for he wasn't dumb. He knew that it was an accident but he didn't care. He also knew that his sister thought he was weak, and that was a mistake on her part.

His long black hair with white highlights blew in the wind. His green and black eyes were more than bright. He walked, like he always did, to the park looking around for his only friend, Naruto.

"Demon"

"We should finish what Lord Fourth started"

"Your and that Hisuke boy are just alike. He's soulless and you're just a demon, but I guess demons must stay together."

"Worthless"

Rikaze just looked hoping that this would be over soon. Sure enough two ANBU showed up and made the mean villagers go away.

"I guess we really are demons, ya know" Rikaze just sighed after he said that as he believed it to be true.

"My father would be so mad at these villagers, believe it." Naruto was right he would be mad.

"You have a soulmate don't you?" Rikaze asked, Naruto moved the back of his shirt down showing a Uchiha crest on the back of his neck.

Rikaze just laughed, "Yeah I should have seen that coming. Does he know?" Anyone with eyes could see that both Sasuke and Naruto liked each other; it wasn't hard to see. Naruto just shrugged his shoulders he didn't know if Sasuke knew or was just playing dumb.

"I can only hope he will accept it, just imagine that it would be awesome. That makes one hell of a power couple, believe it!" Naruto just looks at the sky hoping for his dream to come true, happiness.

"Me too, I have to go back home now or mother and father will get mad. Bye bye see you later." Rikaze just waved and ran off not hearing what Naruto said after he left.

"I might have him as a soulmate but you would be better. I just want you to be happy." He sighed then took a deep breath. "See you later!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done. So happy hope you like it, anyway bye bye.