08 ᴀɴᴀɴᴅᴀ

✿

LANA GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND TILTED THE CAMERA UP GETTING THE BLUE TEAM'S PLAYERS FEET AND FACES IN THE PICTURE. this was a trick she had learned in college, to create a sense of power across the photo.
"what are you proposing?" lana heard a voice say to her, lana laughed at the joke. it was the kind of joke she would make.
"yes darling." lana responded as the player leaned over, coming closer to the camera. lana snapped a few pictures and laughed as she did so. she took up having a quick skim through the picture gallery, lana was grateful to see the picture coming out absolutely amazingly. the blue team had been told to take a two minute drink brake before picking up the pace, the rest of the teams continued on.
"are you enjoying your job so far?" one of the players asked, a thick french accent really shined through his voice.
"oh yeah for sure, anything i do with photography i enjoy but i can tell this will be good." lana replied earning a nod for the frenchman.
"you will fit in thats for sure." he said smiling.
"get back in tony." one of the other blue team members called to him. lana shooed tony away to get back with his team, he walked away. lana snapped a few quick pictures of the blue team as they began to start the drill back up. lana looked to her right seeing the team next to her, which was the non-bib team. lana thanked the blue team before walking over to the non-bibs who were just switch the guy in the middle.

lana stood of to the side, taking pictures of the boys passing the ball around on the outside. she was concentrating extremely hard, not stopping the pictures until she new she had the perfect one. now all the focus was on the boy in the middle, lana did recognise his face but not his name. he was tall and lanky but his muscles were visible. his tongue stuck out the side of his mouth slightly in dedication and concentration as he was non-stop fighting to win the ball back from the middle. lana put her camera down from her face watching the fast paced drill in front of her, the ball was flying around the circle as scott moved after it. the ball began to move slow with scott lunging towards it and tapping it away. lana brought the camera up the her face snapping a picture of the interception before she felt something hit her feet. the ball. lana dropped the camera and let it hang from her neck, she flicked the ball up with her right foot and juggled it before volleying it to the person in front of her. it was the boy from the middle, his surprised expression grew as he caught the ball.
"that was nice camera girl." the guy now in the middle shouted over to her. lana put her hand up thanking him.

scott stood in front of the pretty camera girl, football in hand. she had just kicked it up to him as he stood in almost a shock.
"nice tackle." lana said with a smile walking away to the pink bibs. scott swallowed harshly, his eyes followed the girl as she walked round the perimeter of the grass. he turned around and dropped the ball down to his feet, the team was looking at scott waiting for him to begin. he took a deep breath before passing the ball to juan.

-

once training had finished, scott stayed around for a bit. dan was having a quick talk with the gaffer which would only take a couple minutes. the walk back to the changing rooms was pretty long so scott knew he had plenty of time to talk to his best friend about what happened with lana. the girl had just left, phone in hand. she was walking up the long path back to the main building. scott felt himself being shoved as his small best friend ran in front of him. he looked happy.
"what's got you over the moon?" scott asked him.
"gaffer just told me i'm getting a start at the weekend." he said pulling scott in for a hug.
"dan that's great. it's about time." scott added with a laugh hugging his smaller friend. they began to walk up the path chatting away.
"while we were doing the first drill i won the ball and camera girl started doing keep ups." scott said.
"really? you think she plays?" daniel said slightly cringing at the two boys conversation. they sounded like teen boys.
"maybe, i mean it would be cool if she did." scott said earning a nod from daniel.

lana had gotten inside the building and began to walk to the exit door. the hallways were empty as most people had finished for the day. the door was laying open as she walked outside the building, her apartment complex just a couple minutes away. as she checked the grip on her computer every two minutes to make sure she wouldn't drop it, lana's phone began to ring. she pulled it out from her pocket, it's was maria. she answered it immediately.
"hey angel! how was the date?" lana asked her friends on the other line.
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! lana it was the best date i have ever been on." maria practically shouted into the phone. lana felt extremely happy.
"oh maria that's great. what's he like? how did it go?" lana asked.

maria explained everything, his name was trent and he was a footballer too. he
didn't name any club in particular but it was definitely around the liverpool area. he seemed lovely anyway. maria said he was taller than her by three or four centimetres. he has short frizzy hair, an afro almost and has a strong scouse accent that maria found unbearably hot. maria said she could have talked to him for hours because for the way he sounded when he spoke and that he always spoke with passion. lana was overjoyed for her friend.

"anyway enough about him, how was your first day?" maria asked. lana sighed happily.
"honestly it was amazing. the guys are surprisingly nice to me, hopefully i will get to get to know them more." lana replied with a gleaming smile.
"great to hear lana, although i miss you, i am so glad you took the opportunity to work down there." maria said.
"yeah me too, we will meet soon i promise, hopefully i'll meet trent too." lana said with a giggle.
"oh for sure. he will enjoy your company. maybe you will have someone to bring along too?" maria said, pushing the question out there. lana thought for a moment, her head slightly moving to the side.
"maybe maria. time will tell."

__________________________________

hello ! i hope everyone is great at the moment. times are shit at the moment which is not ideal for anyone.

if you need help or support please drop me a pm ! they are always open.

i hope you enjoy this chapter and the many more to come.

stay safe !