07 ᴀɴᴀɴᴅᴀ

✿

SCOTT WATCHED THE NEW PHOTOGRAPHER WALK OFF THE PITCH BEFORE HE FELT HIS SHOULDER BEING TOUCHED. it was his best friend dan.
"scott, you are staring." the smaller boy teased as he began to jog away. scott shook his head while he caught up with him.
"do you not think she is a bit young, y'know, to be thrown into a job like this." scott said in deep thought as he ran.
"she's obviously very good if she has a job like this." daniel said shrugging.
"so no she isn't too young and anyway, isn't it better if our staff is our age. maybe she will be a bit of a laugh." he added.
"maybe." scott mumbled as the boys continued to run. scott tried to block it out, but, he could hear some of his teammates talking about the new photographer. he quickly turned his head to see it was mason greenwood along with jesse and marcus, boys he thought had more of a chance with a pretty girl like her than himself. he sighed as the team formed into a circle shape ready for stretching.

lana had opened up her laptop almost immediately as she remembered that an account had to be set up for all her pictures to go into. to set it up, you had to enter your full name, address and work id number. after that, it let you set up an account with a username and password. lana sat for a moment before entering the username: ranalossi. then, her password: mariajacobs123. lana looked up from her screen seeing the boys still doing laps around the pitch, looking back down at her screen, her computer was open and logged in. lana slid the computer off her lap and lay it on the dry grass, then, she stood up and picked the camra up keeping the strap around her neck. the boys were now on their last lap as the ran around, next to lana. the girl popped the lense protector off and took the camera and placed the view finder at her eyes. the boys ran past lana as she snapped multipul pictures, she could see a group of the teammates waving and smiling at the camera. lana smiled peeling the camera from her face, she shook her head opening up the gallery to see the many pictures she took. she noticed the boys forming a circle to stretch, so, lana took this opportunity to load her first few photos onto her laptop.

plopping herself back on the ground and pulling her laptop back onto her lap, lana began to fiddle around with her camera looking for the extension adapter. the adapter came with the camera making it so much easier to download pictures. a minute of picking and pulling apart her camera, she found it and with a sigh of relief, she plugged the adapter in the laptop. a few pop ups immediately flashed on her screen, agreeing to everything, the photo's began to download instantly. carefully, she picked her equipment up and placed it next to her to let it download by itself. she shifted to her left side pulling her phone out of her pocket, she unlocked it and and opened the messages app. she tapped on maria's chat which has a few unopened messages from earlier when she had the date. lana began to type.
'you might be on your date right now i'm not sure but, i've just started work and when i say some of the guys are absolutely stunning i mean it'. lana read over her message before sending it to her best friend. she smiled at her own message and chuckled, it wasn't uncommon for her to do so. all she did was laugh at her own jokes. lana put her phone back in her pocket, she stood next to her equipment watching the team finishing up their stretching. lana did notice some funny looks and even some of the guys whispering about her, she knew deep down it was nothing bad but her brain could do nothing but jump to conclusions. with a hand on her hip, lana sighed deeply before slouching back down next to her computer.

-

the pictures will fully developed just as the team had formed into four small groups; one non-bibs, one in blue bibs, one in pink bibs and one in yellow. lana unplugged her camera from her laptop slung it around her neck making her way up the pitch. the four teams had formed into circles, one person stood in the middle as the others passed the ball between themselves and the person in the middle fought for the ball. lana made her way over to the blue team first to snap some pictures.

scott was sorted into the non-bib team along with; victor, luke shaw, jesse, fred, mata and paul. the gaffer had kept the same teams over the last couple of weeks and scott loved it. his team was extremely hardworking and a bit of a laugh too. they assorted into a circle with victor in the middle first, scott started with the ball as the began to pass the ball. scott's eyes were shamefully always on lana, the new photographer and when he saw her putting the camera strap around her neck and walked closer to him, his heart began to race. scott received the ball just as she walked past, he held his breath getting rid of the ball as fast as he could passing it to paul. he stomach fluttered violently as he let himself finally breathe. he took a deep breath in then a deep breath out. again. and again. scott received the ball and distracted as he was, he gave the ball away. his team chanted and poked scott laughing. scott laughed too, taking his mind off her. then she began to walk over, it was the non-bibs turn for photo's and scott was not prepared to be faced with the goddess taking them.

__________________________________

hello !! i hope everyone is feeling well and good.

time are hard i know but we can all pull through and say strong.

if anyone needs any support or guidance, do not hesitate to message me ! my pm's are very open.

on that note, thank you so much for supporting and reading this story !