Bottom Jim!

Y/N P.O.V
As i get to school i see Jim looking abit out of place as he was just standing next to the fountain looking at the water and turning slightly redder as time goes on (ik the school dosent have a fountain but pretend).

I walk up to him and grab his hand as a sign as comfort as we always do and he looked even more red as i started rubbing his hand in a calming way.
(Damn reader you oblivious)
He yanked his hand away as he turned and just hugged me.
With his head in my neck and his hands on my back like he was embarrassed or something.

Soon enough Toby came over and started teasing Jim about something i kinda zoned out of it when Jim and him just kept arguing as Jim clung to me harder.Soon enough the school day was actually canceled due to the teachers being called in by the police because one of the teachers are lost or something.

When the announcement cut off Jim abruptly stood grabbed his bag grabbed my bag then grabbed my hand and left. He held my hand as we walked to his house like every school day and we just chilled and decided to watch tv.
Somehow the movie we were watching had a um *ahem* 18+ scene we were both blushing messes and thats when i saw his boner.

A sudden urge came over to claim him.
I started smelling a sweet scent and immediately got turned on by this. I gently grabbed his hand and he looked at me i kiss his cheek and his other cheek then his nose to his forehead and finally his lips we started getting into it like by kissing his neck by this time my ears and werewolf tail came out.
My tail was wagging profusely and my ears were going up and down.

I licked his bottom lip to which he responded by opening his lips and trying to fight for dominance but quickly lost as his started gently moaning as i rubbed his clothed crotch we soon started taking our clothes off and i started leaving brusied hickeys on his neck.

He grabbed my hair and started rubbing against my hand which i found quiet cute that's when i took my hand off and he whined.

A/N
Should i continue this if so let me know.
Also do you want to be mean Top or a softish top.

Word count: 436 words :)