Angst School Affair #2

Toby...
Although Jim and Toby are best buds me and Toby became really close like siblings or something

I knocked on the door and toby brought me inside after seeing me sniffling and puffy eyes.
I looked him dead in the eyes and told him what Jim had done he was shocked he knew that Jim was having sex but he thought it was with me but really it was my student thats why she skipped school to go and see Jim...

My heart started beating rapidly as i heard knocking at his door followed by the voice of Jim.
Toby hid me in a closet and opened the door and Jim look so tense yet anxious.

As Toby answered the door Jim asked him if he had seen me and Toby said yes.Jim tried to come in but Toby didnt allow him in Jim was so confused he asked him what he was doing but got no anwser.Toby turned around and called my name i came out of the closet and walked up to them but stood behind Toby.

Third P.O.V
Jim looked angry now seeing that his y/n was with Toby(he dosent see you guys as friends) instead of being with him. He started yelling at you then started asking questions like "I SHOULD HAVE KNOW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME YOU SL##" "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU Y/N I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME NOT TOBY" and the last one hurt you the most "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOVED A HO# LIKE YOU Y/N YOU JUST SLEEP WITH THE PERSON YOUR DATING'S BEST FRIEND"

You started getting mad and pissed off so you asked Toby if he could leave you guys to chat.

Toby did as you asked but shot a glare at Jim and Jim shot one back at Toby.

To be continued...

Word count 31t word ekkk :P