Angst A letter to her part 2

Y.N P.O.V

My plan was simple

Step one ignore Jim and hang out with douxie (Claire's current bf also he already knows what happened but didn't say anything)

Step two publicly break up with him and confront him

Step three tell my parents what Claire did

That's my plan amazingly evil I know.

The next day

Today was Tuesday the day that Jim was supposed to walk with me to school but instead I had Douxie come and walk with me.
Jim had seen me come out my house and hug Douxie many times before but never had he seen that Douxie would kiss me on the cheek or anywhere for that matter.

He seemed pissed when I say pissed I mean like he was gonna kill him pissed but it was funny so yeah. As we walked Jim had caught up and grabbed my hand.

"Is something wrong Jim?" Douxie asked.

"No everything is fine."

I just looked at the two of them and just giggled.

"Uh can I talk to you for a second y/n?"
Jim asked

I simply nodded and asked Douxie to wait by my locker something Jim would often do.

Jim's P.O.V

Did I do something wrong?
Why is this happening?
They still loves me right?
Question after question flooded my head and all I could do was stare into those beautiful eyes. They are one of the reasons I fell for y/n and one of the reasons everyone loves y/n.

I looked at them and sighed.

"Is everything aright between us?"
I asked to which they looked confused at.

"What do you mean?"

"You aren't cheating on me with Douxie are you?"

"What makes you think that?"
They're smile is one of a kind even Claire's smile cant rival it and the fact that she smiled at Douxie the way she smiles at me is just infuriating, I can't stand it.

I grabbed their face and just kissed them right then and there. The first kiss we've had in a month and it's over me being jealous great.

Something felt off like she was resisting it or less responsive than before ugh this is so frustrating I just want her to be mine!!!

TBC....

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile just been feeling ill and corona yaknow so I'll post more sorry again!

Word count: 395 words