Let My Heart Contains its Love

Y/N P.O.V
As i lay in my bed listening to the gentle tapping of rain on the roof my phone rang.
I Slowly got up and picked up the phone.
Its was My Sister.

My sister would call me once in awhile to check up on me as of my parents didn't talk to us alot unless we were at a event or something social.

I guess i didn't really tell you but I'm a what wasn't really royalty but everyone treated me as royalty as of my father owns his own company. . .

My sister and i moved out of the house at the age of 16 but i was taken back due to my dad needing a 'heir' to the company.

If there's anything else you need to know about me is that i have a disease called Hanaki Disease.

Basically its a disease that makes love hard for if you love dosen't accept you then flowers will grow inside your lungs and soon cut off all your air supply. My parents had found out and had scheduled a surgery to get a part of my body removed so then therefore i would have no feelings and live.

My sister and i talked a bit until i felt the flowers cpming up.

I ran to the bathroom phone in hand a spewed atleast 6 bumches of blue hydrangeas covered in my red warm blood. . .

Time skip

Time skip

Its been 3 hours since the surgery and it went well.
My sister had visited me as of hearing that i had surgery from my mother as well as a few of my friends.

Even the one who caused me this pain had come and visited me.

His Name was James Lake Jr. . .

He looked at me with blue hydrangeas in his hands in a nice bouquet.

He looked at me and said that he loved me and was sorry for causing me this suffering but i sighed and told him that it was too late and that i felt nothing towards him or anyone. . .