Angst A letter To Her

Y/N P.O.V
It was always her that they loved every single boyfriend or relationship i ever had was just broken down for me.

My sister is Claire and everyone loved her every single person i liked she would just swoop in and take them for herself. My parents always loved her more and treated her like a queen while i sleep in the attic making no noise at all that is until i met this boy.
The first guy my sister ever liked that i didnt date.
His name is Jim Lake.....

Jim was a boy who liked my sister so he got close to me to get close to her but i dodnt know that all i knew was that i thought he like me not her.....

How did i find this all out your probably asking well it started off like this.

2 months ago

{YOUR YOUNGER SELF P.O.V}

The mail had just come in and everyone else was busy so i just sorted through the mail and i found it a letter for my sister without any senders name but then i turned it over and saw the words dont tell y/n.....

I was intrigued so i decided to open the letter i stood there looking at it tears slipping down my face and down onto the letter as soon as i read the last words.....

'I love you Claire and ive always loved you even right now i still love you.
But we both know im with your (sister/brother/your pronouns)
So we cant date but if you wish i can break up with them

Signed Jim♡

I stood there in the hallway sobbing with no one to comfort me but myself.

I hate Jim and Claire.
They were the only words running through my head and the only words that i knew that would never come true.

"Are you alright dear?"
A voice asked i turned my head to see it was my father.

Although they both loved my sister more they both knew i was never one to cry and as soon as he saw he had a worried look on his face.

I bursted into tears and cried as he hugged me trying to calm me down.Shortly afterwards i gave him the letter that show what had happened.
He was furious to say the least.

In that moment i knew what i was going to do and how to make it hurt them more than it hurt me.

T.b.c...

Hey guys sorry i haven't been posting um so here's a chapter and i will write more just not today so my apologies and i hope you have a lovely day.

Word count 454 words.