Top Jim! Lemon

A/N also bottom Jim will come out within a week!

As i got to school I was pulled into a warm hug from Jim he seemed odd but i couldnt place my finger on it as he snuggled into my neck moving my hair.

"Hi n/n" he whispered into your ear deeply.

"Um hi what are you doing?"
You asked with curiosity.

"Nothing bad i just want cuddles thats all." He spoke.

You simply nodded as you started to walk with Jim following like a little puppy behind you.

As you make it to your locker you see two people standing there Toby and Claire.

"Hey Guys"
You spoke calmly as Jim was wrapping his rather warm arms around.

They both replied with a kind hello and asked what was wrong with Jim which got no answer in the end with pissed Claire off because she was still hung up on him even though them broke up from her cheating but remained good friends.The day went by so quickly and Jim was becoming more and more weird like in the middle of class he put his hand on your upper thigh and another thing was that whenever he walked past you he would graze you butt with his hand.

At Lunch it was even weirder like he tried to make you sit in his lap the whole time which you replied with a no until you gave in when you sat in his lap you would occasionally hear his breathing hitch when you moved on his lap.That was until you felt his um ahem dick poking you.

You decided to tease him so you started gently grazing your ass on his dick.Pretty sure Toby knew but Claire didn't so they went to the next class but you both had a free period so it was fine. He wrapped his arms around your stomach and then placed his head on your shoulder as you gently rocked on his dick. Slowly he started grinding on you abit until you heard him gently moan/grunt in your ear.

You stood up very quickly and grabbed Jim and Ran to the far side toilets where no one goes alot. You grabbed him by the hand and placed it on your chest making him feel your heart beat.
Soon enough he grabbed your hand and pushed it onto his tent forming in his pants wanting to be let out.
"Puppy on your knees"
He spoke in a very spooky and scary tone.

You got down on your knees unzipping his pants looking at his member. He then proceeded to place his member in your mouth.

After a few thrust he grabbed your head and started face fucking you harshly. He then proceeded to cum in your mouth while also moaning super loud toby texted you saying keep it down i can hear it from my class (I LAUGHED AT THIS PART)

He then placed his member right on your opening.

J-jim a-are you gonn-
Before you could even finish he entered you without warning and ALL THE WAY IN.

He started going in and out in and out at a very Inhuman rate.
He then came inside you aswell as you coming on his member.
You then fell asleep in his embrace.

When you woke up you were at home in your bed in pjs.

Was it all a dream? You thought to yourself.

You felt uncomfortable so you went to go and change your underwear and thats when you saw that you still had cum leaking out of your opening.

Word count :604 words