~9~

Merlin: The way I look at it, it's the party that's irresponsible for trusting someone like me. 

Lancelot: I've never been in a snowball fight before. I don't know the rules.

Squirrel: What?

Lancelot: Is there a point system, or is it to the death?

Merlin: Alright, listen up you little shits! Not you, Nimue. You're an angel and we're thrilled you're here.

Red Spear: *sees Arthur*

Red Spear: *crushes emotions with bare hands and throws them away*

Red Spear: *clears throat*

Red Spear: As I was saying...

Lancelot: Well, I already know I'm going to hell. At this point it's really "go big or go home."

Uther Pendragon: My kink is when people actually care about my feelings and what I have to say.

Merlin: Too unrealistic. Settle for bondage like the rest of us.

Red Spear: Pym, are you okay?

Pym: Define "okay."

Red Spear: Are you still breathing?

Merlin: Given that I am immortal, I can't tell which part of my life is the middle. So I've decided to call this my "ongoing crisis."

Lancelot: *Wears dark grey*

Nimue: Ah, I see you're wearing the spring colors.

Gawain: People always ask me how I maintain control in the Fey Camp.

Gawain: The answer is, I don't. I have no control over anyone here whatsoever.

Gawain: This morning Lancelot called my name and when I showed up to see what's happening, Squirrel shot me in the throat with a nerf gun.

Gawain: I don't even know what a nerf gun is.