1//First Day Tingz//1

"Y/n!" Y/n's father yelled.

She groaned and turned away from her door, pulling her blanket over her head.

"Y/n! Wake up!" his low voice called out closer.

She heard footsteps and her door swung open.

"Y/n, it's time," he spoke. "I know you're awake."

Y/n didn't respond. He sighed and walked up to her bed, tugging the blanket. She turned and looked up at her father. His dark wavy hair falling in front of his tired face as he stared down at her with his black raccoon eyes.

"Come on," he pulled the covers off of her. "We're both going to be late, so get up."

"Shave, will ya?" Y/n grunted.

"What's wrong with my facial hair?" he asked, rubbing his chin.

"You look like shit, dad," She deadpanned.

He blinked. "Yeah, okay. Let's go. It's your first day at UA. You don't wanna be late."

He walked away, closing the door behind him and Y/n sighed. She sat up and stretched, getting out of her f/c bed. Y/n slowly pulled her uniform on and glanced at herself in the mirror.

This skirt is entirely too short, She thought tugging on the hems.

She grabbed her most cherished silver necklace and slid it over her wavy black and red hair before grabbing her bag and exiting her room. Y/n entered her kitchen and grabbed an apple. Her dad stared at her as he leaned against the wall burying his face in the scarf of his costume.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Y/n spoke.

She walked up to her dad and wrapped her arm around his, leaning against him. The two of them left their house and headed for UA high school. The place where Y/n will learn how to be a hero.

"SHOOOOTAAAAAA!!!"

"Oh no," He muttered.

Y/n smiled and stood up straight, turning around.

"Little Y/n-chaaan!!!"

"Good morning, Uncle Zashi."

Present Mic ruffled her hair and Y/n smiled. "Good luck today, okay kid?"

"Got it!"

"Be nice to your daughter, Shota," Hizashi scolded.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice," her dad shrugged.

He walked away, waving back at us. Soon enough, Y/n was standing in front of a door with a large A on it.

She blinked. "It's so huge."

Her dad chuckled. "Yeah. It is."

He slipped into his famous yellow sleeping bag and Y/n shook her head as he laid down on the floor.

"Hide," he said.

She nodded her head and turned herself invisible, leaning against the wall. Sometime later, a boy with fluffy green hair walked up to the door. Y/n frowned as she glanced at him having a feeling like she's seen him before. He opened the door and Y/n quietly listened to his conversation with the other classmates.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends," Aizawa spoke.

Y/n covered her mouth with her hand to keep herself from laughing as the students froze.

"This is the hero course." He unzipped the bag and started sipping his juice.

Where did that come from? Y/n thought.