Chapter 21-'That's what friends are for'

Zelda

'So Caspain was really serious about spending time with us? Hmm, today really is interesting.'

"I don't really mind...what do you think, Eleanor?" Zelda asked gently, to help her decide on what to reply to Capsian.

"Well........" Eleanor trailed off, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"I don't mind either....I mean, Capsian is the guest.." she added, looking down at her feet to cover her flushed face.

"And so are you, my Lady!" He smiled.

Zelda had a feeling that Eleanor did want to do the activity that Capsian had in mind...so she stepped in a little.

"We'll do what you had in mind."

Zelda looked Capsian in the eyes with her usual faint smile to show she agreed.

"Really? Then we best be off! I have a rough idea on what we could do."

"Just follow your feet and we'll follow you." Zelda smiled once again, while Capsian smiled back.

Sir Capsian then turned around and took a path that Zelda was not too familiar with. She had a feeling she'd know the destination but not all the journey, which made her a little excited. Yes, she did know her way around...but it was hard to remember everything since she rarely went outside.

The wind began to pick up again, causing the fresh air to blow through their clothes. Eleanor and Zelda walked side by side as Capsian walked ahead of them. And Link, of course followed in his usual place behind them all.

'I can see why Caspian said we'll still get to have our walk we planned.'

As Capsian walked even more ahead, Zelda and Lady Eleanor had another chance to talk to each other while strolling at their own pace.

"Hmm...today seems interesting."

"That's one word to describe it, Eleanor. And we all know why it's 'interesting' to you.." Zelda laughed.

"Oh don't get me started o-on you...!" Eleanor squeeled, trying to talk in a whisper as she gently peeked at Link who was about a little over a metre behind.

Unsurprisingly, Link had his neutral face and seemed like he didn't even notice. He had his eyes focused ahead and looked prepared for anything. He was a knight, after all.

 He was a knight, after all