Chapter 14-Waiting for tomorrow

(old) N O T E : I have gone through all chapters up to this point & have tried my best to edit them of any mistakes. I changed it up a LITTLE bit but there ISN'T any major changes EXCEPT IN chapter 12. I recommend reading it again, I only added a little more. Check authors note at the end to know what it is now about but I won't go in detail. Feel free to read the other chapters again if you'd like.
Edit: I ALSO ADDED PICSSS
___________________________________

Zelda

Zelda stayed on her stomach on her bed like a dead fish. She felt her stomach tie in knots as she faced her head in the direction of the window.
...

'I have no doubt left in my mind. The day is almost up. Today... actually did feel nice. I know I had others to talk to but... I just get too overwhelmed when they speak.
On the other hand, with Link it was...different. I know he simply does his job and chooses to have no say in anything but...he listens. I know deep inside he could despise me...But he-
He listens. And did not judge. Or was I being too stupid? Ugh I don't know at all today.'

Zelda got up, she pushed her loose curles from her shoulders to her back.
she did a few stretches and took a deep breath.

She knew she couldn't rest. She just couldn't. She was waiting for tomorrow. She didn't know why. But she was.
Her best choice would be to sleep, right? But she just couldn't.

She walked up to the curtains and once again pulled each side, but this time to close it, to block out any sunlight.
The room was still fairly bright.

"Ugh!" Zelda could not rest at all.
Her eyes looked around, seaching, desperately in need of something to do.
Until, eyes slowly shifted to the basket which lay beside the door, just where she had left it.
She walked over to it and when she made it there, she bent down to pick it up.
Like she always did, she let out a much needed sigh. After that, she leaned against the door with her basket still in her hands.

'Today was...rather interesting, wasn't it?
I hope the generous man received my gift. It was all I had on me at the time.'

Zelda smiled to herself and looked inside her basket.
The one flower she had picked was still there and the soil from the ground was still firmly patted around it.

She remembered the reason why she had picked it and giggled to herself.

Then, she stopped. Stopped all the quiet giggling. Her mind had reminded her of the flower she had given to Link.
She recapped every detail from the events of the day. To the flowers, to Links expressions, to the petals...and all the way to the chirping birds.
She felt her cheeks become warmer and warmer but another thought passed her mind...and her face went back to how it was before.

'Perhaps he had tossed it away already.'

She sighed once again. For some odd reason, the thought of that did not sit well with her.
She shook all the weird emotions off, just like she always did.
"Maybe I should put my flower in my study room?"

'Hmmm...maybe I should.'

Zelda got up with her basket in her hands, she had already made her mind up.

Her hands went to the door, she reached out and in the middle of her movement she stopped once more.

'But...wouldnt Link get mad? Shouldn't I inform him that I'm going to place this in my study?..
...but I wont be long..so what should I do? I do not wish to disturb him...'