Chapter 8-Zelda's research clothes

Zelda

Zelda got up from her chair and looked at Link. She still had a slight smile on her face.

"Actually...there are a few things I'd like to do first..."

He was waiting for her lead. She walked in front of Link, waiting for him to follow behind. And he did so. They would never stand next to eachother...he'd always follow behind.

They both walked down the halls to her chambers.

Link looked slightly confused as she came to a stop.

"I'd like to...change. And then I'll tell you what else I'd like to do! So please wait outside..."

She knew she didn't even have to tell him to wait outside but she was still getting used to all this.

He did as he was told and she went inside and closed the door behind her.
The first thing she did was go to her large, wooden wardrobe. She knew what she was looking for.

...
And then...She found it.

She got ready for a while and as soon as she walked out she felt Links eyes raise from the floor to her body.

It was because of the sudden change of clothes. She went from a beautiful dress all the way to Zelda's research clothes.

Zelda loved these clothes. She felt more free. And comfortable. No unnecessary weight could hold her down.
It suited her personality more. She had always been portrayed as elegant and perfect but truth be told, her personality was more of someone who liked researching and being independent.

'I guess he's disappointed. Because it shows how I have a whole outfit...just to start slacking from my actual job.'

Links eyes still looked at her

Links eyes still looked at her. His eyes told a different story as he held his gaze tighter and tighter. She didn't know it, but he felt the opposite to what she thought...

She looked at him in the eyes...She just couldn't quite make out his thoughts.

Zelda's clothes hung tightly over her petite body and her curves. She had tight black pants on. She also had a blue piece of clothing on the top half of her body with gold lining. It had a beautiful sewing pattern in the white sections and some in the brown.

Zelda also had a pretty braid around the top of her head, it almost looked like a headband. She had two blue hair clips on each side of her head and the rest of her hair lay delicately on her shoulders.

She scratched her head in confusion and it came to Links attention that she also had brown gloves, they weren't ordinary gloves...the finger tips were cut off. So it basically was just a piece of material covering her wrist and palms, and only a little bit of her fingers.

Link as usual lowered his gaze to not make her too uncomfortable. But if only he knew that deep inside...It was the opposite to her. She did not feel uncomfortable. For some reason, to her it felt so...natural..?..

"Well...we best be off then." Zelda said with another slight smile.

She tried her absolute best to get all her negative thoughts of him out her head. But she also didn't want it to seem that she was trying too hard.

Link nodded as usual and Zelda guided him outside with the sheikah slate still attached to her waist.

"Link, there is much to show you!!"

She giggled as they left together. He still followed behind. Perhaps this literal distance between them...would change? Will there ever be a time where he would stand by her side?

Zelda did not know. She also didn't know why She felt like this already.

...

Shouldn't she hate him?

..

End of chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25/12/20

Authors note: (read)

Since the other chapter were quite short, here is another! I'll probably upload more today because this is all going somewhere! It's not just a quick fill episode with no point.

Again, hope you enjoy your Xmas!!

Thank you x

P.s, if u have read from the start I really appreciate it and if you can please let me know what you think!!

I won't force you but to make sure you will get informed of a new chapter make sure to follow me and/or add this to your list!

I have been uploading every day so far! Sometimes twice a day or more!!

(I try follow back and give support back to those who like the chapters!)

...

Thank you, again x

ALSOOOOOO I'm trying my best and I promise theres more meaning to this. They're not 'in love straight away' and I'm trying to create a personality...maybe it seems to exaggerated?

..just keep an eye on how she slowly clears her negative thoughts and really tries! She will soon try to not have as much doubt in her minddd

Just trust me guys 😂
Also, tell me what u think xx

Soonnnn we will see Links point of view and possibly his POV from some of these chapters ;)

Thank you once again xx

AND TYSM IT'S LIKE MY 4TH DAY AND I'M ON MY WAY TO 200 READS. It's a lot to me hahah