The Question

Tiger arrives soon after and I begrudgingly leave, feeling stressed although happy to be with friends that will gladly help me egg Mr Hannan's house. I do feel a little bit like the odd one out in more ways then one now though, as I am the only one without a man. - although Maisie is adamant she doesn't like anyone. Ajax springs into my mind but I try to bury the thought. Even if I did like him he said he isn't going to make a move on me.

I tune back into the conversational as Tiger starts nervously talking about her feelings about Noah. "I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as I like him." She admits.

Maisie is a little tense, and I can tell talking about him is uncomfortable for her, although she is being supportive.

"I agree." She nods with a small smile. Maisie looks gorgeous tonight with her violet hair freshly dyed and straightened, reaching to the top of her back. She is wearing a pearly-pink cottage core corset and jeans paired with baby heels bumping her up to 5"1.

"Are you sure you would be ok with us going official?" Tiger asks, glancing at her in the passenger seat for a moment.

Maisie rolls her eyes exasperatedly and says 'of course'. Both Noah and Tiger have checked numerous times now.

"Ok." Tiger takes a deep breath. "I'm going to say yes to him tonight." She reveals as a huge smile blooms upon her dark face.

"Yay!" Maisie squeals and leans over to hug Tiger whilst she is driving, nearly causing an accident, but the thought is there.

"I'm so happy for you two!" I exclaim as I lean forward from the back seat.

Well that's one out of two that are official now, now we have to work on Maisie and JD. Once again I feel a pang in my chest as I too want someone, someone better than my exes although they don't have much to live up to. In fact remembering my selfish exes who were only focused on themselves and used me helps me to remember why I had sworn off dating until after high school.

We manage to arrive at Old Joe's in one piece, and just as The Decree's set is starting. The boys always look so natural whilst on stage, and I envy their coolness in front of a huge crowd of people. It is an enjoyable evening with a good atmosphere as usual, and we are not standing around for too long until Francisco and his friend Lewis rock up to us.

Both guys hug me and decide to stay standing with us. Maisie raises her eyebrows but I just shrug. Francisco is a good laugh, a lot like Giri but devoted to his girlfriend Cady. She's ill which is why she isn't here tonight. Lewis is the same height as me with curly blonde hair and forest-green eyes. He got me a soda when they arrived and is now telling me his favourite cheesy pick up lines.

Every so often my eyes connect with Ajax's, sending a jolt right to my core. Why do I feel like he can truly see me, deep down where no one else can? I lower my eyes as his gaze gets too intense.

"Ok I got another one. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on." Lewis winks making me giggle and shake my head at his ridiculousness.

"Knock it off mate, you know he won't like it." Francisco elbows him and draws Tiger's attention.

"Who's 'he?'" I ask, although I already know deep down.

Francisco's deep hazel eyes snap to mine, and a smile tugs at his bronzed features before he says "Ajax."

I turn my eyes to see him singing his heart out on stage to an old Calvin Harris tune, and I smile. So he doesn't like other guys flirting with me? Even when it's innocently? My tummy tightens and my heart starts to gallop in my chest. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel or act, but elated and confused hits the mark right now.