Chapter:12 (Final)

After 3 days...
We were awarded in the palace. We all eight were awarded BEST PROTECTORS OF ALL TIME. We were happy. Everyone was happy. We could save the world successfully. The GG was the happiest. We were standing in front of everyone. Everyone was hailing for us.
GG: My brave protectors, This award is from this world but I personally want to give you some rewards. Tell me your wish!
Y/N: Anything?
GG: Anything you wish.
Y/N: Can you send us back home...?
GG frowned and stayed quiet for a bit. Then smirked a little. And turned to the others. Actually, I knew here we all eight always missed our home and our parents. All of them looked at the queen with hope in their eyes. GG turned to me and then smiled beautifully.
GG: As you wish everyone!
We jumped in happiness and hugged each other in happiness.
GG: I will send you all home at your best time. You will again live your life from that time.
We were happy and also curious.
Y/N: you mean past? You can bring back the past?
GG: No I will bring you to the past.
We were happy. A lot of happiness were rushing inside us.
GG: Who wants to go first?
Yoongi: Y/N should. she did a lot for us.
Jin: yeah! She should go!
Everyone else nodded their head as yes. GG called me near her.
GG: Y/N, close your eyes!
Y/N: Queen! one thing. Can please show us or tell us what you are?
GG: ( with a mischievous smile) Sometimes secrets should not be revealed. Let some secrets stay in dark!
Y/N: ( nodded smiling) Ok!
She gave me a drink and I drank it. Then asked me to keep my head on her lap so I did. And then I felt really sleepy. GG murmured something and kept caressing my eyes gently. I felt sleepy. I felt so relieved. Then I don't know what happened.

Someone's calling me!
'Y/N! Y/N'
I opened my eyes and found my mother calling me.
Y/N/M: How long you gonna sleep?
Y/N: mom what is the date today?
Y/N/M: How could you forget? Today is 16/08/2002. Tomorrow your dad is coming.
Y/N: No way!
Y/N/M: What?
Y/N: Nothing.
I quickly called my dad.
on phone...
Dad: Hey! Little one?
Y/N: Dad? You are alive? you are ok?
Dad: What are you saying?
Y/N: Nothing. Dad, are you coming tomorrow?
Dad: Yeah. I told you.
I need to think something there is no way I can let come, dad, tomorrow.
Y/N: Dad, Did you buy my Xbox?
Dad: Xbox? Oh, you didn't tell me, baby. I will bring it tomorrow for you.
Y/N: Ok dad! love you.
Dad: Now I will have to go dear. I am busy.
Y/N: Bye dad.
I cut the call and get ready for school.
Y/N/M: What happened? Did you have any dream?
Y/N: Why mom?
Y/N/M: You were acting weird. Whatever finish your breakfast now. I will make your fried chicken today happy?
Y/N: Yey!
I know dad can't make his flight. Because I know his flight time. I knew my dad will die if he goes on that plane because of thunder. And as I know his flight time and future schedule I know he can't make his flight. But I was also confused if I was seeing a dream or not.

Next day...
We saw the news on television. A plane crashed. And my dad couldn't get on the plane because he was late because of buying my Xbox. He missed his flight. So he will come tomorrow.

The next day my dad was back...

My life was normal and happy just as it should be. The green goddess not only sent me back she sent me here with my happiness and as a completely normal human. I never had a scar. My life was normal. I also met those seven Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. But they never knew me before. They don't remember me actually. But we were great friends from high school. Well, I didn't tell them also. Because they are never gonna believe me. Or will think of me as mad!

Nothing extraordinary came into my life. I lived like a normal human for another 18 years of my life as extra...

Miracles exist whether we believe it or not! We don't see it doesn't mean it never existed.

The end...

Hello, my lovely readers,

Thank you for reading till the end. Please tell me did you liked the story? If you like please follow me, vote for my story and comment. If you have any suggestion for any new story tell me. I will try to fulfil your wish. Have a good day.

 ( Author)