Chapter: 3

The whole 3 days mom was silent. She couldn't believe this. Well, not only her, it was a terrible truth for both of us and which was really hard to believe. But gradually we both managed to believe this fate. I didn't know what to do. Life goes on again normally.

It was my 15th birthday...
I almost forgot about what Mrs Shin said 5 years ago but mom didn't. Well, she never said but I know she didn't forget about it.
From few days I am having a bit pain on my back. Well, I didn't care. It was a full moon night. I laid on my bed but couldn't sleep because my back was hurting too much. Like it felt like Someone is cutting my skin with a dull knife. It was gradually getting unable for me to tolerate the pain. I got down from the bed but fell with a loud thud. My mom came to my room running.
Y/N/M: Y/N! What happened?
I couldn't speak out of the pain just pointed her my back. She quickly tears down my cloth from behind and shouted.
Y/N/M: What is this?!
But I wasn't able to ask or reply anything. I shouted out of my lungs and after that, I blackout. When I woke up it was already morning. I found myself on the bed. Also saw my mom sitting beside me and reading a book. Looks like she didn't sleep the whole night. I turned my head towards her. It's odd. Why would she sit there so early in the morning? Mom noticed me then quickly closed her book and said,
Y/N/M: Are you ok now? My baby?
Y/N: What happened, mom?
My mom frowned, Y/N/M: Don't you remember anything?
Y/N: Remember what?
Y/N/M: The scar?
Y/N: What scar?
Y/N/M: Doesn't it hurt on your back anymore?
Y/N: No. But I feel a bandaid on my back
Y/N/M: Yes because you got a scar on your back and it was bleeding from the scar last night and you fainted.

Then I remembered all about yesterday night!
Y/N: Yeah mom! But I don't feel any pain or something.
My mom frowned and again checked on my back. 'Really you don't feel anything?'
Y/N: No mom
Y/N/M: I hope everything goes well.
Mom was tensed but she got a call so she got up from the bed and went to her room.
I got up and tried to look at my back through the mirror. There is a long bandage on my back but nothing else. I tried to touch it but it felt the same as my skin was normal. I remembered Mrs Shin. Yes, she told me about it 5 years ago. But she left the country 2 years ago. And I don't know where she lives now.