Chapter:6

Did they just ignore my question? The boy Jimin didn't even talk to me once or not even smile. That's odd. They are really weird. Is it really possible that they are those protectors? I didn't ask anything more. I got up and started for my dorm. My dorm was a bit far from the school. And it was already late and dark. So as I kept my feet out of the school building the all dark area was almost freaking me. I tried to make myself calm and started walking slowly. Like if I make a single sound all monsters gonna eat me up. Then after walking a bit I suddenly heard some little noises behind me from a tree. I looked back on the tree and that moment I saw a big tree suddenly shook very loudly and maybe I saw a shadow type something of human or something. I tried to look but then nothing happened. I thought I was just imagining things so I turned front again but then again I heard the sound and a loud thud. I looked back immediately and then vaguely saw 2 human figure running inside the forest in the speed of light with a groan. But the forest like area beside the road was really dark and there were many big trees. I shouted in frightened and fell on the ground. I was literally shaking in fear. Then suddenly heard two voices speaking from my behind. I turned towards that sound. Then saw two boys kneeling near me with their concerned eyes looking straight at me.

 Then one of them said with his deep voice looking straight at my eyes??: Are you ok? Any problem? You look so pale

??: Are you ok? Any problem? You look so pale.
I felt my scar started stringing again. Who are they? Then the other boy said with his cordial warm smile like sunshine even in this dark evening, ??: Are you ok? Did something happen?
I looked at his eyes the pain increased in my scar. Then I noticed a locket almost hiding under his coat. It's like glowing in this dark like a sun. I have never seen such types of locket ever. It's so bright and unique. Then again I looked at the other boy with the deep voice. He is still looking at me with concern and confusion in his eyes. My eyes felt on the shining part of his face. I looked at it. It's from his ear. Not actually ear it's actually an earring, purple in colour and a diamond-shaped. It's not only beautiful but unique also. I then felt my pain has gone away. I nodded that I was ok. Then the boy with the deep voice stood up and offered me his hand.??: Get up!
The other boy helped me standing up and we both stood up. Then the one with the sunshine smile spoke out, ??: Hello! I am Jung Hoseok. You must be Y/N. I saw you today in class. ( Still smiling so adorably)
Then The other one again spoke out with his deep voice, ??: I am Kim Taehyung. I am also your classmate. So what happened to you?
Y/N: Ah! I actually got scared.
Taehyung: Why? You should never be scared. The scare is your greatest enemy. Never be scared ok? ( with a concerning tone)
I frowned. It's odd. How could he know? Or he is just telling. It's odd also they came I didn't hear any footsteps also. But couldn't find what to ask about it. So I just nod.
Hosoek: Don't worry! You are too cute for monsters to eat you up! ( He laughed brightly)
I also laughed at his compliment.
Taehyung: Where is your home? Let's take you there.
Y/N: No no it's fine. I can go home.
Hoseok: Can't trust you. Silly! ( Again smiled)
I am actually a quiet girl from my childhood. And after my 10 years old it was really rare to see me laughing or even smiling. But after a long time, I laughed with Hoseok and Taehyung a lot. I felt my whole mind was relaxed. I felt so fresh and good after a really long time. They reached me to my dorm and bade bye. I went inside the dormitory gate and then remembered that I even forgot to thank them. So I again come out of the gate running.
Y/N: Hey Taehyung...Hoseok-
But didn't complete my sentence. I couldn't find them anywhere. I looked here and there but still couldn't find them anywhere. Where did they go? So fast? Are they really human? I don't think so. I, on one hand, believe that I actually met my 7 protectors but still again can't believe. Because that's so odd! Actually too much odd! I can't even think of myself as anything else than a human. But I think Mrs Shin was right about everything. Because everything happened that Mrs Shin told me years ago. I turned towards my dorm again thinking these. Then I saw a cat sitting there. So calmly. I liked cats from my childhood. This one was too cute! I went towards it. But it looked at me like it was saying me, 'Hey girl! Get out.' So I didn't touch it anymore and went upwards to my room.