Chapter:10

Time passed nicely. I got a beautiful room after going into the castle. This castle is made of diamond-like something. Well, I at first thought it was diamond but then GG said that it was actually something else than diamond also more costly than diamond. Very costly. I think they are. Because these are really too much beautiful. I got my dress also. This dress is a bit different. GG said it was made of one kind of tree's leaf. Yes, leaf! Only one Leaf! Can you imagine how big the tree is? Here foods also taste different and of course, they seem also different. But tastes amazing. In a word, I am too illiterate for this world! I got to learn a lot. But the queen or GG is really great and polite. Night came we all had our dinner together with those boys also as they are also the habitat of this palace. I asked them to stay in human form as I was feeling uncomfortable. Just think a lion is sitting beside a human while eating and talking! Ahh! So awkward. After dinner, all went to their individual room to get sleep. And GG took me with her on the rooftop to have a conversation.
GG: So how are you feeling?
Y/N: Amazing! Here everything is so different and of course very beautiful.
GG: Right! But I think it won't be any longer. ( with a sad expression)
Y/N: Why? ( I frowned in confusion)
GG: Come. ( She stood up and increased her hands towards me I took her hand)
We came near the railing. And now I understood this is the highest tip of this world. Yes, this world we can see every city and village of this world from here. some city is bright with lights some are dark. Some are busy. But everything felt like a dream. I can't believe my eyes. This is so amazing. Then GG pointed on a point far from here.
GG: You see the ash area there?
Y/N: yeah!
GG: My world is dying!
Y/N: What?
GG: This world is the second largest world in this universe. But now the king 'JUDAH' of our neighbouring universe is trying to take over this world. I was powerful to save this world from him. But now he is killing my people and destroying my world. I am afraid I can't save it anymore. Our protectors are still trying. But he is so much powerful that even if I use my whole world's power we will still lose to him. And only golden blooded creature has the power to destroy him. And we have a very short time. He already knows that I am trying to save this world and found you so He will surely come after us. And try to kill us. Well if I die I won't regret it. But if my world dies many futures will die. And I don't want that. So I need you.
Y/N: That means I was not a protector was I? ( I said coldly)
GG: No! Only you are special among them. Only you are born with golden blood and power. Other seven were not special. I made them special. And they were chosen for this world by Earth. I didn't forcefully bring them. I only brought them because they were this world's habitat. I just can't forcefully bring someone in my world right? This world is their destiny. And as they were most powerful seven that's why I made them protectors. You were also chosen and found by Earth. That's why Earth gifted you to us.
Y/N: So that's why no one knows here what a family means.
GG: No we have families of course. But only me and those boys don't have family here and now you. You know it was strange! I asked them if they want to erase their family memories. They all denied. And that's why I feel guilt sometimes. I don't know if they are really meant for us. Sometimes I also feel helpless Y/N.
Y/N: Don't be sad queen. If that's our destiny then that's it. I will try my best to help this world. We were made powerful not for nothing right?
GG smiled lovingly. I don't feel sad just feel weird.
From the next day, my life in this world started like others. I was taken to Briana a.k.a my teacher. She was just like me. But later on, I knew that she was also wearing a magic form. That means she was not in her real form as well. Here every people who live here are really very great and polite. I learned my spells and magics. And those magics were really different from others and more powerful. I learnt many things. I learnt almost all except one thing. I still couldn't learn how to come in my animal form. Briana also doesn't know. But she tried. Except these, within a month I was as powerful and perfect as those seven. We the whole day took different pieces of training and playing. In a word, was already a habitat with them. Not only them, with all of them. All creatures that live here. Life was really enjoyable. I was having so much fun that sometimes I forgot about everything. Never expected my life to be this happy. I am glad really. But still, sometimes I missed my mom. I missed her every time. But tried hard not to be sad anytime. Or else my brother's efforts to make me courageous will go in vain. How can I let that happen!?