Chapter:9

Jimin: Come. It's time to say goodbye to your old universe.
I just nodded. And saw everyone is standing there waiting for us. When we came near everyone. A bright portal formed above our head and they just jumped and flew in the air. And gets invisible inside the portal. I looked at Jimin.
Y/N: I can't fly. I mean I don't know any spell.
Jimin: Y/N! I am still here. ( he chuckled)
Then he murmured something inaudible to me. His eyes started glowing brightly and his veins become visible under the skin. Then he leaned in front and Two big black and strong wings came out of his back. He grabbed me and pulled me up in a bridal style. And we also enter the portal. And our existence gets erased from the Earth.
Entering into the portal only thing I could feel was getting slapped by a strong wind from everywhere. So I couldn't even open my eyes. Then again I felt calm and opened my eyes and fond myself in a wonder! So many stars, lights! The colour of the sky is so beautiful and there are innumerable universes just floating. I was mesmerized by the view. I looked at Jimin. He was smiling only like an angel. Then I looked at others. But in exchange, I saw six shining light rays flying with us.
Y/N: Jimin! Where are others?
Jimin: I told you we are only some sources of lights. Those light rays you see coming with us are the others.
Y/N: I never knew there can be so many universes!
Jimin: But there is. Innumerable universes. We are heading towards ours.
Y/N: How long?
Jimin: Almost there.
Then we entered a bubble after flying a bit more. And we were greeted by a beautiful and mesmerizing view in front of my eyes. It was amazing. I don't know any of the tree colour or sky colour but they are amazing. They are beautiful. Like I was just enjoying the view with my all. It was really so beautiful that I can't even express or describe. So amazing that if I look at something I can't take my eyes back from that. Then I looked around and saw everyone with ears and tails and in the human form of course. Those light rays turned into humans again. I mean my other six brothers. And Jimin was just standing. I was still trying to enjoy the beauty of this world. Then I heard a very lovely female voice from behind.
??: Welcome to your new home Y/N.
I turned and found another beauty. It was a girl or should I say, lady. But her beauty was unable for me to describe. I have never seen such a beautiful lady ever. I was surprised to look at her. So I looked beside to ask Jimin who she was. But saw all of them was leaning down showing the utmost respect to that lady. Wait! Is this The GREEN GODDESS? Yes, I got to admit one thing her skin colour was green as well as her dress also. But such beauty! So amazing! I also leaned down like them. That lady smiled.
??: Please! Stand up, My dear protectors. Everyone hail for these warriors who have been protecting our world from the first! Hail for them! And greet our new protector!
And that time I saw a lot of humans like creatures. Not human but they are all very beautiful. My seven brothers stood up. The lady was smiling at me very beautifully. I felt like her smile was literally illuminating sunlight. So beautiful. Here everything and everyone so beautiful. I was still standing in front of the lady being confused!
??: Hello Y/N! I was waiting for a long time to meet you. How are you?
Y/N: I am good.
??: I hope they told you about me didn't they?
Y/N: By any chance, are you the powerful GREEN GODDESS?
GG(Green Goddess): Yes!
Y/N: Oh! My queen! I am so sorry. I couldn't recognize you. ( I bowed down politely in an apologetic way)
GG: It's ok dear! I understand! No problem you are new here!
Then she turned to them(those 7 boys),
GG: My respected protectors! I am so glad that you could do your duty so perfectly. I am really very glad! That's why I never become hopeless assigning you in any work! I am really glad! I am proud of my seven sons. Well, it's your free time! You can come to your true form! ( Then turning at me) incase if Y/N feels uncomfortable (I quickly nod my head as no saying that I will be ok). You guys will always help her to learn her spells. She is new so she will also need your help even now. I hope all you will cooperate with her just like you cooperated her in The Earth! She didn't learn to turn fully yet like you guys. So it will take time to come in her real form. So if she feels uneasy please stay in human forms in front of her.
All 7: Sure my queen!
Then it was my time to get surprised again. I looked at all 7. Yoongi! suddenly was covered bright white light rays and the next moment I saw a white cat standing. Then again some blue light rays covered Jin and he turned into a white big lion with a big blue moon drawn on its body. Then Taehyung with his purple light turned into a wolf with the purple diamond tattoo on its body. Then Namjoon with his blacklight turned into a white snake with the black circle on the tip of its head. Jungkook with its red light turned into a rabbit with a red rose tattoo on its body. Hoseok turned into a yellow coloured tiger. Then Jimin looked at me.
Jimin: Remember? You asked me about the form we stay in this world? That's it.
I looked at him amusingly. He then turned into a bat with the pink eyeball.
Y/N: So you all are animals?
Cat(Yoongi): No this is the form we stay in this world. We are only light rays don't you know?
Y/N: Oh yeah! It feels odd when a cat talks that way! ( I said with my poker face)
Yoongi just glared with his cat eyes. Which was actually not scary to me rather very cute. The lion(Jin) roared. Did it try to laugh? Ah! It really feels so odd!
GG: ( laughing a little) Feeling odd? No problem! You will get used to it. You are also one of them maybe you just didn't see yourself in the mirror yet.
Y/N: Huh? ( I frowned)
I looked behind me and saw a golden coloured tail!
Y/N: WHAT THE HECK! What is happening to me?
GG: Haha don't be afraid! It's normal. I am also not like what I seem to be. But no one has seen me the same will go for you. You will not see my real form ok? But there is something strange about you. I couldn't know what animal represents you. I mean as you see Namjoon is a snake but I don't know what is you.
Y/N: What? Then how can I turn?
GG: Don't panic! You will learn your spells and power. You are the most powerful among them. You are unique. And this world needs you. Don't fail us, protector! ( GG bowed politely so as I did the same too)
Then again turned to the boys and said, GG: Boys enjoy today! From tomorrow your duty will start. And Y/N's teaching also. You will take her to Briana. She is the oldest magician of this world. She knows the spells for her golden blood.
GG: Y/N, Come with me. Let's go to the palace. Wanna spend some time alone with me? We can have some conversations!
Y/N: Sure my queen!