Chapter: 2

Next morning~

It's mom's holiday. So after breakfast, we went to Mrs Lia's house to meet Mrs Shin. Mrs Lia didn't know about it. Also, she had some works so she had to leave the house early morning. We reached and found Mrs Shin was reading a book inside her bedroom. So after a few warm conversation mom got on the straight point.
Y/N/M: So Mrs Shin What's the matter about Y/N?
Mrs Shin stayed quiet a little. Like she was thinking of where to start. After a few seconds, she looked at me then smiled nicely.
Mrs Shin: Y/N I know this may afraid you a little but you should listen to it carefully. Because the rest of the life you will have to face through all these things. But keep in mind you will have to be strong. You are special.
My mom patted my head lovingly and tried to calm me as I was already freaking out inside and was really expressed through my face. Mrs Shin smiled again.
Mrs Shin: Listen as long as you are brave you will be fine nothing will harm you. But the moment you get afraid it will be more difficult for you. Now I will start and I want you to listen to me with your full attention.
Then Mrs Shin looked at my mom. Mrs Shin: Y/N/M I know you are a strong woman. But this time you will have to be stronger. You will have to keep her safe. She is not a normal human at all. So you will have to be very careful.
My mom was tensed but she tried to stay calm. I know my mom believes Mrs Shin a lot. Like she will believe her every word because the words Mrs Shin once said will actually happen in their life so mom used to listen to her and believe her every single word.
Mrs Shin: Y/N/M listen, dear, your child is still a human as she is only 10 now. But from now she will keep turning. I don't what those creatures are called but not vampire or werewolf or angels or demons. She will have a scar on her 15th birthday on her back and from then she can't be considered as a human. And that scar will never be prepared if the green goddess doesn't want that. Y/N is a gift to you for a certain time. But Y/N is actually a protector from another universe. The Green Goddess will send some people from her world to take her back after her 18 years old. This matter is completely out of my territory but still, I knew some of this matter.

my mom was speechless hearing these. She didn't say anything just kept listening. Then Mrs Shin turned to me and made an eye contact directly with me. Then she continued.

Mrs Shin: .........We know our blood tastes salty but your blood isn't salty, it's sweet. And also the colour of your blood is not complete red because your blood contains golden blood which is actually a little glittery. well, you may not see this now but after 15 you will know this. You won't be able to give birth to a child because your period session will never happen. And The Green goddess won't be able to take you before you turn 18. But she will send 7 protectors for you. And you will not recognize them because they also look like you like a normal human. You will taste every human feeling though you will not be a complete human. The Green Goddess will help you to keep you safe the whole time on this Earth. Those seven people will help you all the time. But there is a way you can recognize them. Your scar is a way. Every time you meet them your scar will hurt. You will feel severe pain in it. It may bleed sometimes but the pain will again go away. This scar will be given by the Green Goddess as a sign to keep you on her eye every moment.
Y/N: But do they all will have different qualities? Like why will I need them to keep me safe?
Mrs Shin: I don't know that dear. But each of them will make you powerful and will keep you safe from all types of harm and sadness. Well like if you ask what powers I don't know but what kind of harm I can tell you. First, you should know that fear will be your greatest enemy all the time. You will have to be fearless and strong. Those 7 protectors will never let you enter fear and sadness in your soul and mind. Well, they have individual signs of there own from the first. I know those signs and I am telling you, those signs are unique and there is no way you will be confused. Their signs are one black circle, one purple diamond, one red rose, one blue moon, one yellow sun, one pink gem and the other doesn't have any specific sign but it doesn't have any shadow but it's white. Something of it will be pure white.

They will protect you from your every sadness and fear

They will protect you from your every sadness and fear. And you will know it. So don't worry. This is your fate.
Y/N/M: Now what will I do? She is the only family I have.
Mrs Shin: Dear it's your fate.
Y/N: can't I see my mom after my 18 years old?
Mrs Shin: I don't know. Maybe if Green Goddess wish!

Hello readers,

If you like my story don't forget to vote and comment and if you want can please follow. And if you have any questions or anything please ask me privately or in comment ok?

have a good day.

Author [}{]