Chapter:11

After 2 months...
We were called in the queen's palace in an urgency. We all went there. Then the queen said. Listening to her our body started shaking almost.
It was a message from the end corner village. They have heard that That King is gonna attack our world soon. And maybe in 2 or 3 days. But are we prepared? We are powerful but that King? Queen was also being scared. Because he is too much powerful. Although I am also as skilled as them still I am a beginner. I have never fought a real battle or things like that. Also, the most important thing that was fearing me was that I didn't even learn to convert. I still don't know what is my animal form! Briana also couldn't identify it. How am I supposed to fight when I even don't know my animal form. All I know that I have four big canine teeth and a golden coloured tail. Although no one could identify which animal's things those belong to. I was being tensed thinking all these.
GG: Y/N, You still couldn't know your animal form right?
Y/N: Yeah! What we gonna do? I didn't even fight a real battle anytime.
GG: You have learned to use all your magic right? Then you will have to fight with those. Because at least we have to try. And you are the most powerful so we are also having our confidence in you.
I just nodded hesitantly. Then the GG looked at all of us and said,
GG: Listen, my warriors a.k.a this world's protectors, we know we have a really short time. We have to get prepared as much as possible. Just practise all your moves and except Y/N this is not your first time facing 'JUDAH'. We were successful in defending JUDAH last time also so we will beat this time also. Also, we have more powerful someone this time ( turning to me) so we will surely can beat JUDAH this time also. All we need is faith and confidence. And COURAGE IS MUST!
We leaned in front to show respect to GG.
We all: WE ARE FIGHTERS
BORN TO FIGHT, BORN TO WIN
GG bowed to us in respect and we stood up and get back to our practise room. We all were practising and determined that WE WILL HAVE TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT. Soldiers were getting preparations. We were practising everything hard. After a long time, I again came in touch with this feeling from which I could keep myself save. 'Fear'. And this time I was really being too much tensed. My expression couldn't show anything about my inner feeling. But little did I know everyone understood. They tried to encourage me but still, I was not fully recovered from fear.

After 2 days...
We all were practising on the field. Then suddenly a villager came running almost out of breath. We stopped and looked at the villager.
Villager: Ju...Juda... ( She was out of breath to even talk normally)
Yoongi: Hold still. Breath! Then speak.
Villager: Judah... Judah is on his way coming towards this palace. He will kill the Queen and all of us.
Namjoon: He alone?
Villager: NO a lot of soldiers are coming. They are slicing everyone who is even trying to stop them...
Jin: How many of them? Can you guess?
Villager: I have no idea. Maybe four or five thousands.
Our eyes went wide. Four or Five thousands?
Y/N: How much soldiers do we have?
Jimin: We have only two thousand.
Y/N: That's not enough ( I was panicked)
Taehyung: Relax, All we need to do is fight and defend him. If we can stop Judah then no matter how much enemies they bring will not be a problem for us.
Hoseok: Are you forgetting about JUDAH's power?
Yoongi: It doesn't matter how strong he is. Only thing is we have to save this world and the Queen and its people. And if we die for this we will die.
I was trying hard to keeping myself calm. We made ourselves to fight then we can't just back off. We all get determined.
We all: WE ARE FIGHTERS
BORN TO FIGHT, BORN TO WIN!
Y/N: You! ( to that villager) Go to the palace and tell the queen. NOW!
The villager ran towards the palace. And the next moment Queen was prepared with everything and everyone. We all got ready!
And then we felt suddenly our ground shaking badly. We tried to look front and saw a long backline was coming towards our castle at a great speed! The next moment we could see the silhouette of a big something not known to me. Jimin was on his position beside me. He said under his breath.
Jimin: Judah!
Y/N: Is that the creature? JUDAH?
Jimin: Hm.
Soon he was in front of us. What is he? A dragon? A big dog? A ghost? It was completely something which is out of my language. I was out of words. He is so big?
JUDAH: What?! Already prepared? Where is your queen?
GG: I am here Judah! ( Queen said from behind us. She turned like a giant but still beautiful)
JUDAH: What? Are you not welcoming me?
GG: You are not welcomed here. Go back, Judah!
JUDAH: I came this long way, not for nothing. This time I will take what I wanted.
Jungkook: Then you will have to finish us first. Only then you can go to the queen!
JUDAH: My my this boy got some nerves! So you brought another one this time?
Yoongi: Go back JUDAH! You will never get this world till we are here.
JUDAH: Let's see that... SOLDIERS ATTACK! ( He commanded his soldiers)
GG: SOLDIERS ATTACK! ( GG commanded our soldiers)
Both groups of soldiers started to fight. We attacked Judah! Hoseok threw his magic power which burned some part of JUDAH's tail like thing. So it was on fire. JUDAH groaned in anger!
JUDAH: I knew you were strong but this much wasn't expected. Then deal with these.
He snapped his fingers like thing. And with all our surprise we saw US. Eight persons the same as us. Like we were seeing a mirror. We frowned. What kind of game is this?! We attacked them just the same time they attacked us. We were throwing our magics to defeat them but they could easily pass those the way we passed theirs. After attacking a few times we got bored and angry. Yoongi shouted and turned into a cat and then attacked on it. But that fake Yoongi also turned into a cat and both were having a deadly fight. Jin also lost his temper. Jin and Hoseok turned into a lion and a tiger immediately. As well those fake jin and Hoseok also. They attacked each other's fake version. I was also fighting another Y/N. she was also as strong as me. Soon after sometimes Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook turned into in their real form. And attack those fake Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Nor they could defeat us nor we could defeat them. Judah and GG were fighting each other. Our lots of soldiers were dead already. Also, some soldiers of Judah's were dead by our soldiers. We were getting tired of fighting with our fake version. This was feeling like fighting to ourselves. As I couldn't turn my fake version also didn't turn. I shouted while fighting
Y/N: Guys come on listen to me.
Lion(Jin): What is it? ( still fighting)
Y/N: We can't defeat them this way.
Cat ( Yoongi): What are you wanting to say?
Y/N: Guys these are us!
Tiger (Hoseok): What?
Y/N: Don't you see? They are as powerful as us. These are just us but the difference even if we stop they won't stop and kill us.
Snake( Namjoon): I was also thinking the same.
Rabbit ( Jungkook): what do we do now?
Y/N: Superiors attack their prey.
Wolf ( Taehyung): What do you mean?
Y/N: Taehyung attack the fake rabbit!
Taehyung did as I said and just after a few seconds that fake rabbit was dead and vanished.
snake( Namjoon): Genius! Let's do it.
I grabbed that fake bat( fake Jimin) and broke its neck and it was dead. Bat( Jimin) attacked that fake tiger's(fake Hoseok) eyes and made it blind and that was dead. Snake( Namjoon) attacked the lion's(fake Jin) neck and killed it by strangling. The rabbit( Jungkook) attacked the snake(fake Namjoon). The lion( Jin) attacked the fake Y/N and killed it. Wolf(Taehyung) attacked the cat(fake Yoongi) and killed it. Then tiger( Hoseok) killed that fake wolf(fake Taehyung). And all the dead bodies of our fake's vanished. Then we quickly searched for Judah and saw him fighting the queen. We ran to them to help GG. But JUDAH got furious and angrier seeing us. We were also attacking but Judah got bigger and attacked. Our attack no more could affect him any longer. We were almost sure that we are going to die. I was the only one who could defend still now as my power was stronger than any of others. Our soldiers were also helpless. I was afraid also a bit and was trying to console me.
Y/N: Everyone please help our soldiers. They need help.
Jimin: What about Judah?
Y/N: I can handle please help them.
Jin: Are you mad? This is dangerous!
Y/N: Trust me. I can. Just help them.
Yoongi: But-
Y/N: I SAID GO! At least even three of you go.
Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin went to help the soldiers. Then suddenly Judah suppressing our defence attacked the GG. None of them was aware of this. I saw it and was terrified. I ran towards the queen and the magic fireball was just a few inches away from the queen. The last moment I could stand in front of the fireball and the magic fireball attacked my back and the queen was saved. I fell and was gasping for breath. Other seven and the queen was terrified by my condition. They thought I will die now. Also, I thought the same. And then I felt something warm liquid trailing down my back. I touched it while shaking my hand. It was my blood but a little golden in colour and it was shining like gold dust. I felt weak after the attack on me. I closed my eyes. Tears trailed down my eyes. I said under my breath, ' Let me be what I was made for. I am a fighter. Born to fight and born to win.'I felt my blood which was trailing down from my neck on my back touched my scar. And that was the moment I felt my pain was going away. I felt my body was being warm. I felt eyes were burning. The next moment I felt a terrible pain in my back. I shouted my lungs out and felt something was happening to me. I opened my eyes as I already found my self floating in the air. I saw GG, the soldiers, those seven boys and JUDAH was looking at me with their wide eyes and surprised expression. I looked at my back and was surprised. There were two golden coloured big strong wings. I again murmured my spell of turning. I felt a strange change in my body. The next thing I knew I was no longer a human. I looked at myself.
A DRAGON! A GIANT GOLDEN DRAGON! My eyes were glowing like lava. And I felt an amazing strength inside my body. Everyone was just looking at me with their open mouth and wide eyes.
GG: So this is the Golden Dragon?!!
Taehyung: Isn't the Golden Dragon the strongest animal of Universe?
Jin: You are right!
Yoongi: That's too much! Y/N is the Golden Dragon?!
I looked at Judah with my glowing eyes. Judah was even scared! And to me to kill Judah was really nothing. I attacked Judah! And after sometimes I burned Judah in my own fire. And Judah was dead. Everyone bowed in front of me. All the soldiers, those seven boys and also GG. I came back to my real form. Human!
GG: So you are GOLDEN DRAGON?! That's hilarious! You saved me. You saved our world.
Y/N: No queen we all saved the world. 

Hi everyone, So the story almost ends. Did you like it? Please vote and leave a comment if you want to...