●NU-ENGLISHUI●

It has been thirty minutes since we arrived at Oman Airport, where the crew and I took a break before our next journey. As soon as I got off the plane, my first priority was to message baba and alizay about my trip and check my messages.

Ramsha, who had been with me for the past half an hour, went off with another colleague to explore the surroundings. However, being myself, not in the mood for small talk, I decided to go and get a drink. With a drink in one hand and my mobile phone in the other, I confidently walked back to my seat where I had been sitting before, only to be abruptly bumped into a wall, causing my coffee to spill all over me and burning my hand in the process.

This incident immediately made me drop everything in a state of panic.
I quickly assessed the damage, feeling the scorching pain on my hand and the wetness seeping through my clothes. The shock of the collision had left me momentarily stunned, but the burning sensation brought me back to reality. I cursed under my breath, frustration and anger bubbling up inside me.

I let out a yelp of pain as my eyes widened, hastily trying to blow some air on my burning fingers. In my panicked state, I forgot that there was someone who had bent down to pick up my mobile from the floor. Shaking my hand, I looked down at the mess that I had made with my coffee. Frustrated, I glanced towards the airmax-goadome boot and let my gaze slide up, noticing the black jeans and white shirt messily tucked in and out of it. As I continued to scan my eyes further, I saw the extended hand holding my mobile lightly.

Taking the mobile, I opened my mouth to utter a small thank you, but before I could say anything or even look at the person's face or meet their eyes, they hurriedly passed by me, bending their face as if their obsidian hair could shield them from...

Taking the mobile, I opened my mouth to utter a small thank you, but before I could say anything or even look at the person's face or meet their eyes, they hurriedly passed by me, bending their face as if their obsidian hair could shield them from the world.

"Exucuse me wait-"
My words came out hurridly as I turned around panicked, instinctively reaching out and grabbing hold of the person's left arm with both of my hands, causing them to come to a halt.

Oh fuck.
Why do I have to touch every other person.
Ugh. Kill. Me. Please.

With hesitation, I released my grip on their arm and managed to muster a small smile as I looked up to apologize. However, in that moment, it felt as if time stood still and my breath caught in my throat. His deep, captivating black eyes met my hazel ones, and I couldn't focus on anything else.
The white mask covering his nose and lips did nothing to diminish his beauty. His black locks cascaded over his forehead, resembling serpents slithering around his eyes.