●OH.FUCK●

As I reluctantly opened my tired eyes, I was greeted by the gentle glow of sunlight filtering through the sheer curtains adorning my windows. Letting out a weary sigh, I delicately ran my slender fingers through the silky strands of my ash brown hair, relishing in their velvety texture against my skin. Gathering a handful of hair, I skillfully twisted it into a haphazard bun, all the while releasing a fatigued yawn from my lips.

My throat felt dry like a sandpaper whereas sudden pounding in my head started making me hiss in reply. Rubbing my eyes, in order to clear the haze around those hazel orbs I stretched both my arms trying to shrug off the exhaustion that suddenly felt on my-

"I love you alizay plz-"
"JUST SHUT IT SAYING HER NAME-"
"WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND I DONT LOVE HER-"
"WE ARE ENGAGED BUT NOT MARRIED RIGHT-IT CAN BE BROKEN-"

My head felt heavy as all the blood came rushing into it for even mere thinking about yesterday's incident.
It felt like my nerves had been rippped out of my brain. letting reality hit me with a thousand fold. The betrayal, the pain, the insult, the humiliation, everything hurted me like a hammer stuck in my heart. Memories that I wanted to forget, Memories that I wanted never to return came all back at once bitting me on the ass.

Tears again welled up in my eyes, not letting me forget anything just for even a minute.
My breaths became shallow, as it hurted to keep a sob inside of me. My lips quiver while a traitorous tear made its way down my right cheek.

Last night was tough for me. Hell I didn't even wanted to come back home and meet Baba.
But nothing happens the way you wish and I relized this the hard way.

Exhaling loudly, I closed my eyes not trusting the tears of mine at all. Running the palm of my hand down my face I angrily Wiped away pathetic tears with the back of my hand and roughly threw the blankets off of me.

Slipping my feet into slippers I made my way to bathroom to do my business but as soon as I entered my legs Stopped moving further as my hazel orbs locked its stare on the most horrible thing I have ever seen.

The previously smooth hair now appeared disheveled as if it had been pulled from its roots countless times.
The formerly lustrous hazel eyes now appeared lackluster and brown.
The once vibrant lips, adorned with lipstick, now appeared dry and swollen.
The rosy cheeks that once boasted a crimson hue now appeared gloomy and lifeless.
'Isthat even..me..?'

'How can a person change just overnight?'

That wasn't me
That obviously wasn't me

Closing my eyes I let my mind relax trying to defense myself in a positive way but hell nothing was positive the way i look.
hands lifted up on there own accord as to see if that is what it is...

As those slender fingers of mine cupped both of my cheeks on either side and my face formed its shape into pout I knew that nothing is dreamy anymore. Everything is real and hard.