●CRIMINAL-OF-A-MAN●

Have you ever encountered the sensation of anxiety?

A state in which a multitude of thoughts race through your mind simultaneously, resulting in a feeling of unease and restlessness. it makes you excessively worry, a constant sense of being on edge, refues to maintain focus on your surroundings.

your rapid heartbeat hammering against your chest feels like it would win olympics, sweating, and trembling making you hold yourself tight.

Amidst the grip of anxiety, it can be overwhelming as your mind becomes a whirlwind of thoughts, making it challenging to concentrate on any single matter.

yes! I can totally relate to that! The atmosphere in that room felt so tense, with those suffocating off-white walls. People were constantly coming and going, but nobody dared to make a scene. The men in their police uniforms seemed to hold all the authority over citizens like me. It made me wonder,

'kha phass gai mai?'[What trouble have I gotten myself into?]

[What trouble have I gotten myself into?]

Seated obediently on one of the benches in the room, I rested my head against the wall and let out a heavy sigh. Glancing down at my shoulder, I noticed Ramsha's head slumped upon it, her mouth slightly open as she emitted soft snores, completely unaware of her surroundings. Dismissing her presence, I shifted my gaze to the opposite side where I observed him.

The criminal of a man -also know as- Nu-Engluishi

His head leaned against the wall, arms folded across his chest, showcasing his bulging muscles. Those muscular long legs supported his weight as his hips pressed against the wall. Those disheveled black hair added to his rugged appearance, and his partially unbuttoned shirt and few bloodstains on the side of his lip revealed the reason for us sitting here. I couldn't help but scoff at this criminal of a man, who seemed to be nothing more than a curse.

The feeling that his presence was a constant threat, liken a ticking time bomb waiting to explode was like fuel adding to fire.

As I observed him, I couldn't deny the undeniable allure he possessed. Despite his rugged appearance and the bloodstains on his lip, there was an undeniable magnetism about him. But I refused to let myself be swayed by his charm. I knew better than to trust a man like him, a man who had made a living out of deceit and violence. I had seen the aftermath of his actions, the pain and suffering he had caused to the person at his mercy was still in my memory like a tattoo.