●FLOWERS●

-beep-
-beep-
-beep-

I tried to move, but my muscles felt heavy and unresponsive, as if they were weighed down by invisible chains. Panic began to rise within me as I struggled to make sense of what was happening. The beeping sound continued to pierce through the fog of my confusion, growing louder and more insistent with each passing moment.

 The beeping sound continued to pierce through the fog of my confusion, growing louder and more insistent with each passing moment

'why am I having this pain?'

'Am I dead or something?'

With great effort, I managed to pry my eyes open, squinting against the blinding light that flooded the room. As my vision slowly adjusted, I realized I was in a hospital bed, surrounded by sterile white walls and the faint scent of antiseptic. Tubes and wires snaked their way across my body, connecting me to various machines and monitors that beeped and hummed in a symphony of medical technology.

The realization of my predicament hit me like a ton of bricks. I must have been in some sort of accident or suffered a severe injury. The pain in my hand intensified, throbbing with a rhythm that matched the beeping of the machines. I gingerly lifted my hand, wincing as I examined it. It was swollen and bruised, the skin broken in places, revealing the raw flesh beneath.

"I've got you, you little pervert"-

A flood of memories rushed back to me, fragmented and hazy. I vaguely recalled how I had tried to run the entire scene but was captured and thrown in front of that man. How I was kept hostage on top of blade that was under my chin and then I remembered  how I had heard a loud sound before the darkness enveloped me

As I lay there, the weight of my aches and the reality of my situation settled upon me like a heavy blanket. I was trapped in this sterile, unfamiliar environment

I was overwhelmed with numerous inquiries swirling in my mind, yet I was met with nothing but silence. How did I stumble upon witnessing such a heinous crime? I am certain that the criminal of a man is not going to release me. What if this hospital is not what it appears to be? Perhaps it is a place where criminals bring their victims. How can I extricate myself from this predicament? How on earth can I disclose everything and evade capture? As I groaned at the pounding in my temples, I gradually cleared my head of the haze of questions.

"ohhh you are awake ...?!!"

Hearing someone sequel I opened my eyes and allowed my hazel orbs to slowly lift, only to meet the gaze of a woman in a white shirt and pink skirt. She stood before me with a broad smile on her oval face. Her hair was pinned back in a tight bun, making me curious about the size of her forehead with that hairstyle. One hand held a pen, while the other clutched a file against her chest. Meeting her dark brown eyes with my hazel ones, I managed a smile, not wanting to appear impolite as I nodded in response to her question.

"Oh thank goodness. You were unconscious for like past 12 hours and the person who took you in had been on our heads for quite some time. Glad to know that you are awake he would back off and let us spare with his icy glares and rude ass mouth."