●SPECIAL-GUESTS●

"Baba im sorry but i was sca-."

"Inaya Iftiqar, please refrain from providing me with those excuses. I now comprehend your true intentions behind wanting to go on that trip. Had I been aware earlier, I would not have entertained the idea at all." I found myself at a loss for words, completely taken aback. How could he possibly suspect me? I was the one who endured everything, yet he was laying all the blame on me. I wasn't furious, just deeply disappointed. It felt like a wave of disappointment and sadness was coursing through my veins, pulling at my heart and causing it to ache.

 It felt like a wave of disappointment and sadness was coursing through my veins, pulling at my heart and causing it to ache

A deep sigh escaped from my lips as I shut my eyes and allowed my fatigued body to rest against the adjacent wall. ", would you allow me to clarify, at the very least?"

"Oh, indeed! You will explain everything, young lady, and there will be no joking around! .... hen will you be returning?"

"tomorrow night."

"okay!.... stay safe.... Allah hafiz." The call abruptly ended, leaving me stunned.

I was standing outside the hostel, anxiouslwaiting for Ramsha to arrive. Dr. Aslam and a few other colleagues had already left for the event location, while Ramsha and I, along with five other colleagues, were the last ones to depart. It seemed that we had overslept, and now going to the venue without having breakfast was our punishment.

waking up late as it was, Getting ready and Hastily gathering my belongings, I exited the room with Ramsha. As we made our way down the hallway, we encountered other colleagues who were eager to grab coffee to wake up their groggy minds not caring we were late or not. They promptly left to purchase coffee, while I volunteered to wait outside the building. Stepping outside, I received a call from Baba. Relief flooded over me as I realized how much I had missed his voice, even though it had only been a day since we last spoke. I quickly answered the call, but what he said in return left me speechless and bewildered. Apparently, Aunt Naziya, Hamza's mother, had visited Baba and informed him that I had called off the engagement. This disrespectful act had led her to believe that I was not a suitable match for her son, and she had no intention of allowing her only son to marry someone like me.

HHAA- irony of the women

I am the central victim in this situation, but surprisingly, my father does not share the same perspective. It seems that I am obligated to alter his perception, as I will have to disclose everything to him upon my return. oh just wait and see when i get to slap the shit out of harami of a man.

"My life is in disarray," I muttered to myself as I straightened my posture and scanned the area, only to spot Ramsha with three males and two females walking towards the building's exit. With a heavy sigh, I quickly made my way towards them.

 With a heavy sigh, I quickly made my way towards them