●WHY-ME●

The gentle caress of a cool breeze invigorated my skin, while the soothing rustle of wind eased my racing heart. The aroma of love enveloped my senses, creating a welcoming and rejuvenating atmosphere.
As I took a deep breath, I struggled to find additional words to articulate the experience. Serpents slithered around my waist, tightening their hold and asserting their dominance. Despite my efforts, I could not maintain a serious expression as a wide grin spread across my face, relishing in the leisurely sloth snuggling into the curve of my neck, making itself comfortable.

I felt his slow and gentle breaths against my sensitive skin, causing my own breathing to quicken. I leaned my head against his and wrapped my hands around him, cherishing the moment and fully immersing myself in it while I still could.

We both were children when our parents decided to make us as one.... We never knew how or when we fell in love, maybe it was the way he treated me, or the way he gazed at me, or the way he respected me, or maybe the way he supported me everything was way too pretty for me to not fall in love with him. Everything changed suddenly when he moved abroad.
It felt as if he had forgotten about me, as there were no more late night talks, 'I love you' messages, video calls, or' miss you'. However, everything suddenly changed upon his return from Canada. The bond we had is blurred only crumbles left for me to pick up...I don't know what happened, but I'm still not giving up on him or my love for him.

As his fingers tightened around my waist, I felt an even stronger connection between us, causing my hazel eyes to meet his intense black gaze. The reflection of my love for him was evident, revealing the depth of my feelings as I continued to fall for this man. With a gentle touch, his crooked nose brushed against my cheek, caressing it tenderly and eliciting a soft hum from me. In no time, his slender lips found their way to my ear.

"I love you inaya..."
The soft whisper was enough to propel me to heaven. His heart beating behind my back wildly-

OH GOD IS HE GOING TO KISS ME ?
OH FOK  YE-

"GET UP THIS INSTANT OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL MURDER YOUR ASS INTO THOUSANDS OF PISCES AND SHOVE THEM DOEN TO CROWS!!!!"

My eyes forcefully open, resembling dark poison, while my mouth widens, greedily taking in as much oxygen as possible. In an instant, my body springs into a sitting position, as if it were on high alert. With my heart pounding furiously, my mouth continues to open and close, resembling the gasps of a dying person. Water cascades down my face, drenching my neck, causing my hazel eyes to shift westward, where I notice my once pristine white silk shirt now soaked from the mistreatment inflicted by the responsible party.

'huh.... Sonay bhi nahi deti!'

A single glance in her direction was met with a piercing glare, indicating that our morning conflict had already begun.

'Way to start the day..'

"Who's room is this? Mine!! Who goes to work and earn money? Me! Who will rest as much as they want? Period. Offcourse ME bitch"
Groaning in irritation I rubbed my eyes off from the waterfall.