Chapter 7

A/N: Not Edited!!!!!!!!

Chapter 7 - Chelsea POV

Unexpected Reactions & Settling In

I knew my wolves and they knew and understood me. Being young and a wolf was always difficult. Even thought I shared things about my wolf and talents there were also many things that I kept my mouth shut about.

After my initial shift, when Jack and Casey came along my wolf didn't trust them and did not want to inform them, so as time went by there were extras that I had inherited, my gifts developed and most importantly grew. It seemed that my body and gifts developed, when I learned to levitate I could only get one inch of the ground over time I could get 10 feet off the ground and then 20 feet. My body I learned works the same way. I have blood, muscles that I can regenerate, heal, and the more I use my abilities the faster, easier and trained my body will become.

When a year had passed I wanted to know why all this was happening to me, but I received the same answers as always.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

*Flashback*

In my stupor I heard a noise, my alarm. I was slowly waking, stretching my bones and then finally rising onto my elbow leaning towards my bedside table to turn off the incessant beeping.

I started my morning regimen it was about 4am.

Brush my teeth.

Use the restroom.

Change into something comfortable.

Go outside, shift and run into the woods on our property. After my run I decided to question my wolves. I needed too, not knowing what I was meant to do with all this was aggravating. 

Why do I have all these extra abilities?

No answer.

Why don't I get them all at once?

No answer.

Would I always continue to inherit new powers?

No answer.

I was pissed, losing control because of the silence I was getting, this was crazy how could I have two wolves and neither would answer. I wonder if Avena and Aria see how frustrated I am without knowing or seeing the bigger picture?

Don't worry child, you were meant for far beyond normal, the Goddess sought you out in the Fates for many years. Trying to find the best person for this. Once she had faith you could handle the gifts and burden, she chose you child. So it won't do any good to question her plans for you, you have us for a reason okay. Avena thought.  

*End Flashback*

I slowly started to come back, me shooting myself in the chest wasn't the first time, I had done it before, when I first realized I had two wolves. The pressure and jumpiness was terrifying. When I didn't die I knew I had to come to some type of alternative, letting each wolf out at different times, one in the morning, then lunch and around 11 PM to 1 AM run my blended wolves for some time. Sometimes if I couldn't get out secretly I just shifted in my room and did some pacing, it wasn't the best option but I did what I could with what I had.

I open my eyes and I see a red-eyed Jamie, Violet, Jack and Casey and the complete opposite from Noah and Alex. They look like rage reincarnated. 

Stretching and I'm sitting up, turning to look at the clock I saw had been two hours, which is three hours less than the first time that I did this to myself. I wonder why it was much quicker this time. I thought for sure it'd take at least 5 hours but it didn't.